By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which will sell more PS3 or PSP?

I would have to say the PSP will sell more

75 million PSP LTD

69 million PS3 LTD

What do you guys think?

Around the Network

This is a moronic question. The PS3 will never sell anywhere near to the PSP in in lifetime sales.

consoles very seldomly beat handhelds, but the PS3 could get some great legs with FFXIII and such...hmmm

Gilgamesh, subtract 10 million from each of those figures and I agree

ps3>>psp in sales.

F.U. Fun University.

Around the Network

Never really thought about it. PSP should sell more, but the PS3 may actually have a shot at beating it.

If Sony has a PSP model next year that eleminates the UMD, and fixes the new screen problem. Along with adding trophies, and video and music downloads direct to PSP. Then I could see the PSP having an amazing resurgence in its later life. Of course they do need to start supporting this system a lot better, and putting all games on PSN could make things a lot better as well.

The PS3 is in the best situation out of both of them. It will continue to show this winter that people are willing to pay for quality to a sertant extent. Then next year with the slim revision, price drops, Home, firmware updates, and the best releases any console has ever had PS3 will be selling at rediculous numbers.

In the End
PS3 - 115M
PSP - 90 - 120M

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

PS3

there is absolutely no basis to thinking the PS3 will outsell the PSP ever....

PSP has a 25M lead and has been regularly selling above the PS3, the exceptions being GTA MSG and euro launch weeks....

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I know, I was just kidding :)

I wont answer this question.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION