By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Skinhead Plot to Kill Obama Thwarted, Officials Say

How are rednecks going to get suits? Scratch that.

How did they get sniper rifles?

Around the Network
steven787 said:
He could not have answered that any better. For better or worse (I say better) he is one of the coolest heads I have ever seen. His measured responses should be the subject of a public speaking and communications class.

But when your calm and collected in front of a bunch of kindergartners when you find out about 9/11, your just an idiot.

Honestly, why are people surprised by this news? People in the south are still fighting the civil war in their minds. If they haven't evolved beyond that, do you really think they will have evolved beyond racism? Obama is seriously putting his neck out there just by running, nevermind if he wins the election. There are many parts of this nation that are horrible by all means, on all sides of the race card.

There are towns in the Midwest that will get a plain, middle class black man dragged to death by a pickup truck, there are signs in a town in Texas written in spanish, that say "gringoes" people must leave by dusk or face the repercussions, and sections of major cities where if a white girl walked down the street, she'd be accosted and raped. This nation is FAR from being the ideal vision of harmony, and more of a nightmare than Dr. King's dream.

Retrasado said:
Kasz216 said:
I gotta admit. The white suits and top hats are pretty classy.

The only problem... and slightly ironic thing is that such outfits really look better on people with darker skin.

lol so true. 

Well, I'm not planning on voting for Obama, but this is just really sad. I'd have thought we'd be past this kind of BS by now, but I guess not... :(

there will always be stupid people

south park does it best when they talk about the 9-11 conspiracy...yeah about 1/4 of americans are retarded..and otthe special needs , the real retarded

I seriously don't get how people can hate others based on skin colour. It's messed up

Around the Network

6i dont get how people can hate period........its wasted emotions and energy that could easily be devoted to other fun things

like games or masturbation or masturbation games

draik said:
You try and assasinate Obama, but leave Bush alone for 8 years. Guess I know which side the wackos are on.

This.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

not sure if you all are aware but...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/wire/chi-ap-il-obama-grantpark,0,2613832.story

...as i live in chicago, i fully intend to go but i have to say....i'm a bit afraid that there is going to be trouble. it only takes one jackass to ruin it for everyone.

...this is why i'm pretty pissed at mccain for propagating the muslin/ayers BS. we all know there are crazy people out there. why are you fanning the flame?

MrBubbles said:
jv103 said:

And if he is assassinated as halogamer suggests would this create a huge schism in America?

no...because he will survive the assassination

Well Reagan survived the assassination attempt on his life...though he did get shot...

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

TheRealMafoo said:
steven787 said:
He could not have answered that any better. For better or worse (I say better) he is one of the coolest heads I have ever seen. His measured responses should be the subject of a public speaking and communications class.

But when your calm and collected in front of a bunch of kindergartners when you find out about 9/11, your just an idiot.

Actually, I thought Bush was doing a great, yes GREAT, job from 9-11 till about June 2002 when all the talk switched to Iraq.  He's actually not as stupid as I joke, he was listening to the wrong people.  Cheney had been dying to go to Iraq since 96.  Rumsfeld wanted to send as small as a force possible.  Ashcroft wanted to eliminate freedom.  Instead of listening to the non-partisan Military and CIA officials (both civilian and uniformed), he was listening to people who he agreed with.  Then he let the partisan appointees start firing, demoting, or blacklisting anyone who didn't agree over any detail.  Then he began lying to the american people, and what did the British government do?  They joined in on the lies.  Congress, both republicans and democrats, believed him.  We say now, how can they not ask more questions?  But when the POTUS tells congress something, it should be the truth.  Lie to the population all you want, but Congress shouldn't be subject to making decisions with out accurate information.  The actions that followed are why I say that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Ashcroft should be charged with domestic crimes.

Of course, Bush proved he was capable of changing his positiion when he was.  Robert Gates and Petraeus were put in to correct the mistakes of their predecessors.  And they fixed some of the problems.  Of course it took him 3-4 years to do it, and there is still US condoned torture, illegal evidence gathering, disregard for foreign civilian deaths, and much more.

Besides, Saddam tried to kill his pappy.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.