By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Skinhead Plot to Kill Obama Thwarted, Officials Say

akuma587 said:
MrBubbles said:
you should have mentioned Obama was the culmination of a 102 person murder spree. 88 people to be shot and 14 to be beheaded.

Lol, I must have missed that.

Thats funny? They are no better than the terrorists that they hate. Then again...they are terrorists.

Around the Network

I believe the scariest thing out there, for Obama is that people still (even people who are voting for him, though a small percent) believe he's Muslim (not that it's bad but there has been a negative portrayal overall). I think some people really believe he works with terrorists and don't put into consider the context of this tangential relationship. If Obama wins, I doubt that will put a stop to this kind of thing. Has anyone else seen the English Al Jazeera questions at an Ohio McCain-Palin rally? Although the people in it just seemed uninformed, it seems like it would take someone who is overlyzealous to do something like this. Shit, even Reagan got shot (blame Scorcese). Anyway what do you all think? This is obviously fringe behavior and I'm sure the media sensationalized it, but do you think this will happen again if Obam becomes president?

And if he is assassinated as halogamer suggests would this create a huge schism in America?

Edit: Oh and rubang, the best part is they said theyd be wearing white tuxes with white top hats. WTF

jv103 said:

And if he is assassinated as halogamer suggests would this create a huge schism in America?

no...because he will survive the assassination

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I see...well that settles that. If the assassin is acquitted, hello riots?

MrBubbles said:
jv103 said:

no...because he will survive the assassination

I bet if he lives he'll get shot again. He wont live long, trust me. The White House must be protected....lol...literally.

Around the Network

Obama's the antichrist. Duh! He can't actually die from an assasination!

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

akuma587 said:

QFT

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

akuma587 said:

Wouldn't you mean assassination attempt? To assassinate means he can be killed in a secretive manner.

MrBubbles said:
akuma587 said:

QFT

You walked right into that one didn't you.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

S.T.A.G.E. said:
akuma587 said:

Wouldn't you mean assassination attempt? To assassinate means he can be killed in a secretive manner.

except he will recieve a fatal wound.