By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Starcrafts signature will shine! Xbox 360 will have > 20 90+ games xmas 09?

DOATS1 said:
Squilliam said:
JaggedSac said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
In this thread: a bunch of raging ps3 supporters angry because some other system is getting the sweeter end of the deal from game developers.

This.

That.

Those.

Ahh a subtle Fallout 3 referrence

Tease.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
JaggedSac said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
In this thread: a bunch of raging ps3 supporters angry because some other system is getting the sweeter end of the deal from game developers.

This.

That.

These.

BMaker11 said:
Squilliam said:
JaggedSac said:
Bitmap Frogs said:

This.

That.

These.

DOATS1 said:
BMaker11 said:
Squilliam said:
JaggedSac said:
Bitmap Frogs said:

This.

That.

These.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
DOATS1 said:
BMaker11 said:
Squilliam said:
JaggedSac said:
Bitmap Frogs said:

This.

That.

These.

I'm not sure what is going on...but I like it.

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
Squilliam said:
Million said:
I'm curious , does the 90+ rating improve the gameplay experience for you than a 89.9 game ? . Does a 89 rating cause some of the games coding to go faulty causing framrate problems and pop in issues ?. I guess opinion is most weapon for fanboys.

This obsession with 90+ Ratings is pointless and your probably only pushing it so hard because the XBOX 360 has the most 90+ rated games out of the 3, in truth I still think other consoles offer better gaming libarys regardless of what the reviewers give.

Uncharted 88
BloomBox 85
Ratchet and Clank 89
Resistance Fall of Man 86
Motorstorm 82 .

All the above are excellent games (10/10) imo but none scorred 90+ aggregate.

Bioshock 96

Portal 91

Call of Duty 4 94

Forza Motorsport 2 90

Braid 93

Would be considered an awesome collection, and they also all deservedly scored 90+ ratings. Whereas the games you listed had flaws which prevented them from reaching the same rating.

Hey I like to keep an eye on the scores. Its an awesome discovery to find another awesome game out there, and without Metacritic I would have missed out on quite a few gems - especially from the previous generations Like ICO and Shadow of the Collossus.

flippin heck this is getting confusing, portal is a better game than forza motorsport 2? a flagship racer is a lesser off game than an expansion pack?

i know you always put out metacritic list it certainly shows 360 having a higher collection of 90+ aggregated games out there but...................... just one question below

Blue Dragon

Condemned 2: Bloodshot

Condemned: Criminal Origins

Crash of the Titans

Dead Rising

Eternal Sonata

Kameo: Elements of Power

Lost Odyssey

Perfect Dark Zero

Spider-Man: Friend or Foe

Turok

can we have a confirmation from you that portal and braid should be purchased over the collection shown above^

because as you are putting it, a metacritic higher score makes that specific game lol the better game for the gamer.

Yeah... Portal and Braid are better then that collection ... I don't understand why thats so hard to believe...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

you know what really is sad,,,last year 360 owners had halo3 ,bioshock, Mass effect,..... to brag about but this year they brag about Braid and portal:still alive,geometry wars,,,,, lool(mini online games)

SpartanFX said:
you know what really is sad,,,last year 360 owners had halo3 ,bioshock, Mass effect,..... to brag about but this year they brag about Braid and portal:still alive,geometry wars,,,,, lool(mini online games)

Actually Fable 2, Gears of War 2 & Left 4 Dead.

The fact that they ARE online games yet scored impressive reviews means they are something to brag over, don't worry when PSN finally gets one I'm sure you will do the same.

SpartanFX said:

I've probably spent 60+ hours playing geometry wars... how many hours have you spent playing MGS4?

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

RolStoppable said:
Million said:
I'm curious , does the 90+ rating improve the gameplay experience for you than a 89.9 game ? . Does a 89 rating cause some of the games coding to go faulty causing framrate problems and pop in issues ?. I guess opinion is most weapon for fanboys.

This obsession with 90+ Ratings is pointless and your probably only pushing it so hard because the XBOX 360 has the most 90+ rated games out of the 3, in truth I still think other consoles offer better gaming libarys regardless of what the reviewers give.

Uncharted 88
BloomBox 85
Ratchet and Clank 89
Resistance Fall of Man 86
Motorstorm 82 .

All the above are excellent games (10/10) imo but none scorred 90+ aggregate.

I feel offended by your post for several reasons.

1. You just threw in a single Wii game to come across less biased towards the PS3 and justify the bolded sentence.

2. You made a double spelling error in the Wii game's name. It's called Boom Blox.

3. You picked a piece of garbage that should burn in hell. If I ever meet you in real life, I am going to beat you up.

And I have been banned like 3 times for saying that ?