By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Starcrafts signature will shine! Xbox 360 will have > 20 90+ games xmas 09?

Boom Blox was one of the things that interested me in the Wii. So it isn't any good huh?

Around the Network
Million said:
I'm curious , does the 90+ rating improve the gameplay experience for you than a 89.9 game ? . Does a 89 rating cause some of the games coding to go faulty causing framrate problems and pop in issues ?. I guess opinion is most weapon for fanboys.

This obsession with 90+ Ratings is pointless and your probably only pushing it so hard because the XBOX 360 has the most 90+ rated games out of the 3, in truth I still think other consoles offer better gaming libarys regardless of what the reviewers give.

Uncharted 88
BloomBox 85
Ratchet and Clank 89
Resistance Fall of Man 86
Motorstorm 82 .

All the above are excellent games (10/10) imo but none scorred 90+ aggregate.

for further embarassment, games rated 89-85 by each system so you can stop your whining:

Xbox 360: 32

ps3: 24

wii: 5

now you have no excuse. Xbox 360 just has the better game library, plain and simple.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Million said:
I'm curious , does the 90+ rating improve the gameplay experience for you than a 89.9 game ? . Does a 89 rating cause some of the games coding to go faulty causing framrate problems and pop in issues ?. I guess opinion is most weapon for fanboys.

This obsession with 90+ Ratings is pointless and your probably only pushing it so hard because the XBOX 360 has the most 90+ rated games out of the 3, in truth I still think other consoles offer better gaming libarys regardless of what the reviewers give.

Uncharted 88
BloomBox 85
Ratchet and Clank 89
Motorstorm 82 .

Actually Uncharted got 89.9% on gamerankings, so in my books is an AAA game

The flaw with Uncharted was that it borrowed from many other games, and was quite short and.......... had the best graphics ever, a great story and was really fun to play (and was the 1st retail game to be patched with trophies I think) a deserved a higher score (though I might be biased)

Strategyking92 said:
Million said:

Uncharted 88
BloomBox 85
Ratchet and Clank 89
Motorstorm 82 .

for further embarassment, games rated 89-85 by each system so you can stop your whining:

Xbox 360: 32

ps3: 24

wii: 5

now you have no excuse. Xbox 360 just has the better game library, plain and simple.

That does not prove anything for several reasons

1. a game rated 85 in 2005 =/= a game rated 85 in 2007, reviewers want improvements on old games

2. longer on the market, more games, a better statistic would be percentage of games in each band of marks

3. you are unlikely to buy more than 20 games, so having 30 in that boundary is not that much of a great victory, though the extra range does help

lool 4 out of 6 games you mentioned are multiplatforms

Around the Network

I played both Braid and Portal: Still Alive and I don´t consider them 90+ games. Portal is a 80 and Braid less than 80. And I do like puzzles and platformers. Lostwinds from Wiiware was more entertaining than Braid. On XBLA I would consider Castle Crashers and Age of Booty to be the most entertaining original games. Heck, I consider Double Dragon to be one of the most entertaining XBLA games and it was scored a bit under 60.

In this thread: a bunch of raging ps3 supporters angry because some other system is getting the sweeter end of the deal from game developers.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:
In this thread: a bunch of raging ps3 supporters angry because some other system is getting the sweeter end of the deal from game developers.

This.

JaggedSac said:
Bitmap Frogs said:

This.

That.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
JaggedSac said:
Bitmap Frogs said:

This.

That.

Those.