By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Legend Of Spyro: Dawn Of The Dragon - best Spyro game to date!?

not on my radar.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network
superbeast1370 said:
SleepWaking said:
Xen said:
SleepWaking said:
Xen said:
Best ever? not developed by Insomniac is an automatic no.

Yes, if you are narrow minded that is

*Yawn*... see you at reviews.

I am not saying this game is better, I'm 95 procent sure it isn't, but just to think a game cant be good or even better because it's made by someone else is stupid and narrowminded.

dude, ever Spyro game NOT made by Insomniac Sucked.

So..... that would mean no one other can make a good spyro game? It's just that noone ever really seemed to have tried.

doutbful.

without ted price.

Wait a second.. it's already out?!

Holy crap, I loved Spyro back in the day. I mean, come on, he's a dragon! Although it kinda pissed me off that he couldn't fly back then..

I have to get it tomorrow :o

Leni said:
Activision made the Ps1 games right??

i know they are awesome, played them all, but this one hasn't got graphics just better, they are really good - most problably because they made a Ps3 version as well

the gameplay is super, storyline seems cool haven't played a lot, but there is two player and Hunter is back - the tiger!! :P

if the"Eternal Night" one got 5.0 or smth from IGN, i can't imagine what this one can get, i mean such improvement was not expected!

Activision? no no no :P

Insomniac, currently working on Resistance and Ratchet and Clank.

But hey, at least Hunters' back.

Around the Network

I miss you Spyro and Crash *sniff*

Xen said:
Leni said:
Activision made the Ps1 games right??

i know they are awesome, played them all, but this one hasn't got graphics just better, they are really good - most problably because they made a Ps3 version as well

the gameplay is super, storyline seems cool haven't played a lot, but there is two player and Hunter is back - the tiger!! :P

if the"Eternal Night" one got 5.0 or smth from IGN, i can't imagine what this one can get, i mean such improvement was not expected!

Activision? no no no :P

Insomniac, currently working on Resistance and Ratchet and Clank.

But hey, at least Hunters' back.

no, Insomina created Spyro, they made the first 3 games in the series.  then VU runned the series to the ground. as well as Crash.

I remember playing a demo for one on PS1. Really enjoyed it and this game was on my radar...hmm. Now Im kinda hyped.

I'm thinking even though it might be improved, it would not be Spyro to me. The whole idea of flying seems like it would ruin the platforming of the original. To me, this trilogy is more about attacking than platforming and exploring. Please tell me I'm wrong about this one.

"You can never jump away from Conclusions. Getting back is not so easy. That's why we're so terribly crowded here."

Canby - The Phantom Tollbooth

I haven't got it yet, but it looks really good. I like the facts that he can fly now and there's a two player mode. I'm a big Spyro fan so I know I'll be getting this game.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva