By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Analyst’s Predicts a Massive Q4 for 360, Possibly Cracking 10 million Units

darthdevidem01 said:
@halogamer

so you believe the Xbox 360 System can sell 9 million in Japan LTD?

Hell, given enough time anything's possible.  Not this year though!

Around the Network

360 selling 9M LTD in Japan would really have to be a case where you get a fee 360 with every happy meal or paper weight purchase.

360 has according to VGChartz which is well off but gives a fair idea 0.76 million consoles sold in Japan. PS3 has 2.41 million so basically when 360 reached 1 million the PS3 will have hit 3 million.

Just like McCain, not this year... ^_^

Persona4 = WIN

PSP fanboi

Just one question. Where exactly is MS supposed to get these 10M units for the next 3 months?

They would need to produce over 3 million units a month. (25% more that the current peak Wii capacity)

How does this idiot say "Sony (SNE) is now very widely perceived to have lost.", and then quotes his own article. Wow, what a retard.  His entire "analysis" is choke full of his pro-Microsoft bias and he even lists piracy as a 360 advantage! 

I don't know whether to laugh or cry!

Around the Network

Q4 2007 was much less than 4 fold. If anything, that trend will increase, dropping in multiplying to 2 instead of 4.

1st was about PS3 being Sony's last console
then comes this...

so the next big analysis to be featured will be the Wii!!! GET READY!~!!

Persona4 = WIN

PSP fanboi

I had a serious laugh at this.

sorry 9 million in Japan is impossible even for the PS3, even if 360 starts selling higher than PS3 now for the rest of the gen it will never happen. Analyst fails.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

I am as big a 360 fan as the next guy but this "analyst" is bonkers. I don't know what kind of kool-aid he's been drinking but it must be some damn good stuff.