By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Analyst’s Predicts a Massive Q4 for 360, Possibly Cracking 10 million Units

This guy is a complete joke. I laughed badly at all of his crappy reasons.
Good he's banned from VGChartz.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

I really hope this guy is not serious. Anyone actually believing what he does and trying to prove it by quoting themselves is clearly not thinking straight.

This is invisible text!

The word analyst is thrown a lot these days.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Just crazy. What about predicting GameCube will outsold PS2 due to Wii momentum?

The Japan and 10 million Q4 prediction are downright stupid.

However I do think this is going to be a big Christmas for the 360 and MS might ship anywhere from 5-6 million consoles. It all depends on the economy and how bad this recession is come the holiday season.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Around the Network
haxxiy said:
Just crazy. What about predicting GameCube will outsold PS2 due to Wii momentum?

Awesome prediction! You're hired!

Signature goes here!

I'm convinced this analyst is actually a 17 year old Xbox fanboy who has constructed this veteran analyst character fronted by a picture of his Grandpa.

Every article he posts on gaming seems so utterly wrong that he can't possibly be a real paid analyst.

LOL, he admits the 360 has shortages in Japan, but later on he thinks the 360 can sell 9 million units in Japan in only 3 months.

Game analysts aren't known for their intelligence. Bruce has the IQ of a wet beer coaster.

I agree with this analyst on all points but the 10 mil consoles.

@halogamer

so you believe the Xbox 360 System can sell 9 million in Japan LTD?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey