By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Fable II Thread of Awesomesauce and Win

No, the magic scars come from learning Will skills. So the more you learn, the more scars you will have. I believe in the Fable universe they are actually considered pathways of energy that allow you to use magic, so the more magic you want to use the more you have to develop.

Around the Network
naznatips said:
No, the magic scars come from learning Will skills. So the more you learn, the more scars you will have. I believe in the Fable universe they are actually considered pathways of energy that allow you to use magic, so the more magic you want to use the more you have to develop.

Ah lol, that's what those blue things are.  I thought I got those for being super good.

I walked around without a shirt on for the last section of the game because I thought they looked really cool.  :-p

naznatips said:

is that what they're for? phew, i thought it was because i was getting evil- my friends and i were like "wtf? arent they supposed to be red?" 

thanks for the info :)

I'm going to unlearn what I have learned (thanks, Yoda). Hopefully, my hot Fable chick will regain her youthful beauty.

Anyone know of a virtual exercise program I can put my Fable 2 character on? After prolonged battles (and much scarfing of food to heal during those battles), my character has gone from Evil Dead's Ash to Tim Allen's character in The Santa Clause.

His armor is apparently stretching to fit his new-found girth, but holy mackerel, the guy has a huge gut.

Around the Network

God, this forum is being eaten alive by this game right now.

crumas2 said:
Anyone know of a virtual exercise program I can put my Fable 2 character on? After prolonged battles (and much scarfing of food to heal during those battles), my character has gone from Evil Dead's Ash to Tim Allen's character in The Santa Clause.

His armor is apparently stretching to fit his new-found girth, but holy mackerel, the guy has a huge gut.

celery the all celery diet 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

regarding the Limited Collector's Edition code... has anyone tried getting the code from MS and use it with a regular game disk?

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/games/fable2/default.htm

mtofu said:
regarding the Limited Collector's Edition code... has anyone tried getting the code from MS and use it with a regular game disk?

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/games/fable2/default.htm

I jsut signed up for it and it didn't give me any problems and I didn't get the LE.  Here's to hoping I get that Halo armor for the game I've already finished!

goddog said:
crumas2 said:

celery the all celery diet 

I'm trying to do that, but the darned vegetable seems to be hard to come by in large quantities... :-/