By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Fable II Thread of Awesomesauce and Win

twesterm said:

Cons

• Experience orbs disappear if you don't grab them quick enough. That means when the game throws 30 enemies in a row at you you have to stop every 10 or so enemies and collect experience and just take the hits.

You sure about that ? Because I think the lots of small orbs concentrate into bigger orbs with the same value.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
twesterm said:

Cons

• Experience orbs disappear if you don't grab them quick enough. That means when the game throws 30 enemies in a row at you you have to stop every 10 or so enemies and collect experience and just take the hits.

You sure about that ? Because I think the lots of small orbs concentrate into bigger orbs with the same value.

This.  The only times that exp disappears is when you get knocked out.

JaggedSac said:
Barozi said:
twesterm said:

Cons

This.  The only times that exp disappears is when you get knocked out.

I'm pretty sure I've seen them dissapear though I could have just seen what yall are describing, I'll test when I get home.  I'll be absolutely thrilled if I'm wrong.  ^^

Fable 2 is a sweet game.

crumas2 said:
I'm not trying to derail the topic.  But this is the first time I've ever seen anyone come into a thread and declare that all threads about a particular game's gameplay need to be shoved into one thread, regardless how disparate.  I've never seen this done in other threads, such as those regarding MGS4. 

But in the interest of trying to get along, I withdraw my complaint and will adhere to your rules.

Let me introduce you to the Official Super Smash Bros. thread.
Above 385 pages, and more than 19,000 posts.
and the Official Mario kart Wii thread?
Currently at 14 pages and over 600 posts.
If they can [desperately shove] more than 19,000 posts in the SSBB thread, I doubt the Fable II thread would have any problem.

Personally, I think this is a ploy for mm476 to gain more VG$...
I'm on to you you cheeky bastard. =P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
iclim4 said:
crumas2 said:
I'm not trying to derail the topic.  But this is the first time I've ever seen anyone come into a thread and declare that all threads about a particular game's gameplay need to be shoved into one thread, regardless how disparate.  I've never seen this done in other threads, such as those regarding MGS4. 

But in the interest of trying to get along, I withdraw my complaint and will adhere to your rules.

If they can [desperately shove] more than 19,000 posts in the SSBB thread, I doubt the Fable II thread would have any problem.

LBP is so huge it has two threads, the official thread and the review thread.

iclim4 said:
crumas2 said:

Personally, I think this is a ploy for mm476 to gain more VG$...
I'm on to you you cheeky bastard. =P

Oh noes, I've been found out!

@everyone:  I contacted Starcraft, the resident-in-chief Fable II fan on the forums, about making a much better thread than this one.  :)

I would lend you my copy, but JB-Hifi is taking their sweet time posting my copy! I could've just gone to the store and I would've been playing it right now! The collector's edition better be worth the extra wait!

Fable's world just looks so interactive and amazing, and the art style is to my liking. I so can't wait to play this game after my exam >.

makingmusic476 said:

@everyone:  I contacted Starcraft, the resident-in-chief Fable II fan on the forums, about making a much better thread than this one.  :)

Sorry I derailed things.

crumas2 said:
makingmusic476 said:

Sorry I derailed things.

No worries.  :)