By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UBISOFT and EA both earned more money on PS3 than X360

Kyros said:
The economies for many countries have been doing poorly since the turn of the century, and it was pretty bad in early 2008 as well.

Not true, Global growth has been at 5% (which is decent) for more than a decade. There may be some countries that had problem (Germany) but others made up for it in a big fashion (Spain, Ireland, Easter countries, China India, Brazil, USA ...)

Those majority of the global growth occur in countries that either have little market for gaming (Middle East, Russia etc) or a very insular market that is difficult for foreign developers to penetrate (China). The major consumer for developer such as EA are in the developed world such as the UK and US.

This is of course all relative.

Around the Network

@legend

yes that what everyone said after the spring 360 price cut..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

the difference between PS3 and 360 will increase significantly next year i think

''Hadouken!''

yo thats crazy! great to hear too.

Gotta love Europe!!

As long as this leads to more games on the PS3 am happy. Even if most of them will be multiplatform.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

An European evening:

drinking some beer, playing some Playstation, watching football and then going to clubs with pretty women who actually know how to dress.

Amsterdam - Londen - Paris - Rome FTW baby!

''Hadouken!''

But and sony gains money with her(it) ps3?.., this of being the question more important and that of matteringmore to sony,

Since:

Microsfot gains with 360 money.

Sony loses with every ps3 sold.

Microsfot gains with 360 money.

Sony loses with every ps3 sold.

Bullshit. The PS3 sells for 400 Euro, the 360 starts at 149Euro.

If anyone believes that Sony is loosing more than MS for each console sold at these prices he should have his head examined. Yes BluRay and Cell are expensive but blue laser diodes dropped from 130$ at launch to 8 dollar now.

So why can't the PS3 fail as much as I hope it to?

I mean I asked really nicely!

Tease.

So why can't the PS3 fail as much as I hope it to?

I mean I asked really nicely!

I know how you feel. I think the same about the whole casual Wii crap (not the Wii itself just all the shitty gameparty games). I still have a chance with Wii Music though.