By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - is 360 the reason why FF 13/versus isnt coming out until 2010

no the 360 isnt having any effect in the release of ff13 in america or europe, why because ff13 is going to be released late this year in japan, takes awhile to get it ready for america and europe, square-enix always takes its sweet time in bringing a game over here .

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

xbl : HEAVENLYYUNA

looking for new friends too talk with and play with in rpg's, so if u are into rpg's and want to do that with me, pls add me to your friendlist or pm and i will add u to my friendlist. thanks :)

looking for someone that plays xbox 360 and rpgs, you might as well post that on eharmony rofl

I think SE announced FF13 a little too early.

no such thing theyll just wait till the attention goes away to the back of peoples mind and then hype it up again a few months before its coming out and pull it to the front of peoples minds again, itll almost be as if they were just hyping it for the first time if they do a completely new trailer.

Although if by too early youre talking specifically about the 360, you'd be correct. Ever is too early for the 360 because noone will buy it, rpgs just aren't their thing