By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA hints at Army of Two, Battlefield: Bad Company, and Dead Space sequels

Great news for fans of any of those games. :)

source: http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/ea-hints-at-dead-space-2-and-others_2

Around the Network

EA is putting out sequels to games? I would have never guessed it.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Who would have thought, anyway its good.

Well, at least EA is getting better. I'm actually starting to like em.

Dead Space- good idea

Bad Company- as long as they fix it. And reintroduce hotswapping. You know what? Bad idea. Go back to the massive Battlefields. Isn't that where your series got its name?

Army of Two- WHY? It's a horribly executed game with a horrible concept and horrible gameplay, non-existent AI and mediocre graphics.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Army of two 2........... Good news, Due to the review scores for the origional i had lost all hope of a sequel, But then again this is EA we are talking about...............

Battlefiled and Dead space were certs though....................

Props all round

I´m really enjoying Dead Space, so that´s good news (hopefully)

Cool !!!
3 sequels to 1 good and 2 great games :)

Army of two played some over a friends house had TONS of potential but didnt execute well, I think a sequel could fix a lot and make it a good game

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks