By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Saints Row 2 > GTAIV

I'm having more fun in Saints Row 2 than GTAIV. There are far more "funny" moments in SR2.

For example, my character - the overweight Kabuki Quantum Fighter is now wearing a pink Borat swimsuit. It's hilarious to walk up to a passerby/gang member and preforming Smooth Criminal on them. The suit leaves nothing to the imagination.

The game doesn't take itself seriously. But it's seriously fun.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

I have no doubt that this is more fun than the atrocious GTA IV, I really don't!

Mummelmann said:
I have no doubt that this is more fun than the atrocious GTA IV, I really don't!

I think people would hate it a lot less if it averaged around 5% lower on Gamerankings :)

Using a chainsaw to break-a-part a nonviolent protest of moms against violence while dressed as a cop on the national televsion show 'FuZZ' (Cops parody) only to hear the camera man go: "You guys use chainsaws as standard issue?" Made this game worth a second replay. I haven't even tried the online functions yet.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

I loved GTA IV. Granted I still haven't finished the storyline but the ammount of time I've spent mindlessly has been amazing and the graphics tell a different story.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Around the Network

If theres anyone who has a 360 out there and has still not played Saints row 1............. Go get it now....!!!!!!!!!!!! It must cost like what nowadays? £9/$17?

The first is excellent and i've played a bit of the second round at a buddys and as soon as pay day comes i'm getting Saints 2 without hesitation

Actually, I'd hate it a lot less if I didn't suffer the gross misfortune of playing it...

--OkeyDokey-- said:
starcraft said:
I TOLD YOU!!!

Weren't you the one telling me you wouldn't bother?

LBP got delayed :P

@ Cougar
First impression never last :)
I was pretty pissed at all the stuff that was absent (espescially the tank)

no tank? that is really not good, i used to just do the tank cheat in vice city and wreck havoc till the army showed up, too bad i cant do that in GTA4

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

The funniest thing in SR2 is using the lower gravity cheat, then get your super fast car, then find a nice big ramp, hit the nitrus and just go. I got my car to fly about 20-30 stories up and over a river

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Saints Row 2 is better, and this is coming from the guy who has 905/1000 GP in GTA4.