By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metacritic Deliberately Assigns ONE Low score to LittleBigPlanet (8/10)

Mistershine said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
mesoteto said:

here adding this so no one will miss it

the girl to grab the 360 fans and the ps3 for well the s3 fans

It's a shame she has a PS3.

And long hair.

Or rather, hair extensions. My wife's a cosmetologist - I can tell this chick's got hair extensions rockin' there. Her real hair is only shoulder-length.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network
masterb8tr said:
metacritic is a useless site

I've put the site ON NOTICE!

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Grow a sack........boy.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

OMG how could they do that to a masterpiece.

The J man smells hypocritical fanboys on the rise. Seriously if it was a 100 you wouldnt even look into it. And since this is a metacritic practice they have done this for other games so why complain when they do it to lbp? They should honestly ban threads of fanboys whining on this site because the J man hath no fury than a fanboy scorn.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

This is CLEEEAAARRLLY MicroSoft's money being slid under the table.... CLEEAARLY!!

:3 *Runs from thread*

4 ≈ One

"Hairy N. gave it a0:
This was the worst rpg i have ever played in my life. It takes way to long to level up your characters and the voice acting was terrible. I called Media Molecule about this and they told me if i ever called back they would kill my family. As you've probably already assumed I was outraged by this and retaliated with a very harsh "good day!" and left to cry in a corner. i would not recommend this game to any rpg fans out there and do not recommend you call the company either they are very violent this game received a zero do to the pointlessness and completely ridiculous turn based style."

( 0.0).....

This was actually one of the USER Reviews for Little Big Planet on Metacritic..... RPG???

4 ≈ One

maybe the low score was foreshadowing the technical problems the game is experirencing right now. Fair or not, a reviewer can only reviewer what they have in hand, not potential.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

frybread said:

"For those critics who do not provide a score, we'll assign a score from 0-100 based on the general impression given by the review."
http://www.metacritic.com/about/scoring.shtml

Happens all the time. I remember a great Wii game got a 75 based on the "impression" of a NYT article.

Hey silly gooses... stop overlooking the only important post in the thread so far that explains everything haha. 

Geez.

Dallinor said:
Have you seen the message posted in the review section of LBP now?

"[*Note: All Variety scores are provided to Metacritic by Variety's Games Editor - Metacritic is not estimating here or on any other game review.]"

Variety attributed the score, not Metacritic.

And the other important post.  These 2 are the thread so stop it haha.