By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I don't think the PS3 can hit middle-high 5 mil consoles by the end of the year....

He's in school so watever, I expect around 8 million by years end, iuts possible it can be more or below the 8M mark, but near 8M.

mM
Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
leo-j said:
He's in school so watever, I expect around 8 million by years end, iuts possible it can be more or below the 8M mark, but near 8M.

You expect Soriku to create 8 million threads by years end?

Well, if anyone can do it, then Soriku.

I think with the new Soriku Lite and the price cut he can reach 8.5 million.

On topic: I expect a sharp decline next week in PS3 sales, and 6.5 million PS3s sold by the end of the year.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Game_boy said:
RolStoppable said:
leo-j said:

You expect Soriku to create 8 million threads by years end?

Well, if anyone can do it, then Soriku.

On topic: I expect a sharp decline next week in PS3 sales, and 6.5 million PS3s sold by the end of the year.

Interesting 6.5m do you know that ps3 is at 5.75m now and its 6-7 weeks left of the year?

Game_boy said:

I think the BenKenobii and the Leo-jstation 3 may give him a run for his money. Well, maybe not the Leo-jstation 3, but the BenKenobii may.

Yojimbo said:
Game_boy said:
RolStoppable said:
leo-j said:

Interesting 6.5m do you know that ps3 is at 5.75m now and its 6-7 weeks left of the year?

Worldwide 35,000 per territory per week? During Christmas? Yeah.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Around the Network
Game_boy said:
Yojimbo said:
Game_boy said:
RolStoppable said:
leo-j said:

Worldwide 35,000 per territory per week? During Christmas? Yeah.

Ok O_o

"""cowbourne said:
Nice! A thread resurrected for some delicious crow eating. You've re-read this thread Soriku, and we know you want to post something. Just do it!

Before he posts in this thread, it's more likely that he will start a new thread to discuss this thread. """.

==> lol Rolstoppable !!

Time to Work !

I expected some 7.3 million for years end .But judging at the latest data I think it will be some 7.9 or 8 million ,maybe even more if things go exceptionally well .

lol ... man this predictions where so bad . I really dont know how anybody could have even think about the PSP doing only 5 million untill the end of 07 ... common people , its Sony whom were talking about , not Atari ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:
lol ... man this predictions where so bad . I really dont know how anybody could have even think about the PSP doing only 5 million untill the end of 07 ... common people , its Sony whom were talking about , not Atari ...

he was talking about PS3 not PSP