By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 soon to be the best selling exclusive of ps3?

blackstar said:
no wonder why Konami wants it on 360

In fact ,they dont.Apparently they never said that ,it was the usual MS FUD around ....someone was speaking in japanese about some games and the possibility of doing 360 versions for high demand and whoever translated it (a MS fanboy probably ) included MGS4 in there.

Around the Network

probally in a month or two.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I think MGS4 should be above GTA4 sales on PS3.

F.U. Fun University.

Diomedes1976 said:
blackstar said:
no wonder why Konami wants it on 360

In fact ,they dont.Apparently they never said that ,it was the usual MS FUD around ....someone was speaking in japanese about some games and the possibility of doing 360 versions for high demand and whoever translated it (a MS fanboy probably ) included MGS4 in there.

haha

i meant i wouldn't be surprised if Konami wanted it on 360

btw u have over 2000 posts , why not an avatar?

Yes

Around the Network

Huh?? I thought it already was.... Ohwell..... MGS4 or LBP.

4 ≈ One

Its quite likely that Motorstorm developed by some random developer at sony computer entertainment inc, will be outsold by the magnificent title known as Metal gear solid 4 guns of the patriot developed by konami inc. Sales would go as follows

etc...

It shall follow a distinct pattern that will push its increidbly large life time sales further along, and in a year or five should outsell motorstorm (exclusive to the Playstation 3 4-D computer entertainment system powered by the CELL, and the RSX chip developed by NVIDIA INC, contracted by sony computer entertainment) and with this I say

OMG GUYS

mM

Not when it's getting outsold by Resistance...

@montana

pardon?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

watch Resistance2 be numba 1