By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what was the last game you bought without reading a review for it...

Battlefield Bad Company

Around the Network

GRAW2. I wanted to buy COD4 but they were out of stock (bought it recently and it owns!)

I've never bought a game before reading a review since. In fact, I've read the Gamespot (couldn't be bothered to read IGN) review for every PS3 game rated 9 or above and several rated 8.5.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

mx vs atv untamed

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Dragon Quest 4 DS, fantastic game.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Conan for the 360. Cost me $15 and I was obsessed with it for the 2-3 days it took to beat it. Call it "God of War lite".

Around the Network

All Zelda and Metroid games on these platform! (NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii)

Well I didn't buy them because I don't like to buy without reading reviews, but my cousin gave me Blazing Angels, Open Season and Need for Speed: Carbon for Wii, I haven't played them to this day and I don't plan to...

lightbleeder said:
Well I didn't buy them because I don't like to buy without reading reviews, but my cousin gave me Blazing Angels, Open Season and Need for Speed: Carbon for Wii, I haven't played them to this day and I don't plan to...

don't play nfs carbon, its trash, got that as a gift when I first bought my wii, the game is quite depressing compared to its HD counterparts

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

I just bought SOCOM without reviews or even knowing if I liked it or not since I never played a SOCOM game before that.

"sniffle" ..........................Lair