By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what was the last game you bought without reading a review for it...

CoD4 thats because I love all the CoD games made by infinity ward for the PC :D

Around the Network

Final fantasy VII: Crisis Core, I didn't know anything about it I just knew it was going to be good. It didn't even matter if people gave a very bad review for this game I was still going to buy it.

(I'm in the middle of it now, awesome game)

Civilizations IV for PC

It was a impulse buy.....I knew nothing of the franchise n liked the cover + was cheap

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@rolstoppable

did you use to be one of the naive sonic fanboys who never used to admit he was crap after the Dreamcast??

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Hmm, last time I did that I was young and stupid, and the game sucked, can't even remember the name.

Around the Network

Crysis: Warhead

Recently built my new PC so I could run Crysis in High at a good to acceptable framerate etc. Really quite liking it so far and saw Warhead in the shop as I was browsing and picked it up for £16. Not actually played it a whole lot but liking it so far!

DeBlob

Ever since I saw the first demo of this game I knew I would buy it! Got it for £17 so cant complain at all. Only played to the first save point so far though!

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity........worst $30 I spent.

when I think about it I did it for skies of Arcadia 2 on the dreamcast that game was awesome! where is the wii-remake or sequel that I heard about some time back?

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

Mega Man 9

I have fallout 3 on preorder just because I enjoyed the oblivion games. I hope it proves worth it.