By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your favorite game quote?

"Andross has given us orders to take you down." Star Fox 64, Leon I think.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Solid Snake: "Metal Gear...."

4 ≈ One

"Don't worry, Jak 'beats things' all the time, right, Jak?"

And, "Bart, it's impolite to walk on the walls"

"You wanna piece of me" Star fox 64...slippy, he was so annoying...but everytime he says that, i know he is gonna get his ass kick and its gonna follow with a "Get off me" or "What's the big idea" i always let him die xD

"Tingle, Tingle! Kooloo-Limpah! ...These are the magic words that Tingle created himself. Don't steal them!"

- Tingle, Majora's Mask.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

"Even though there's no 'I' in team, there's no 'everybody' either!"

Bill, Animal Crossing WW

We Trade one villan for another
Halo 3 Arbiter

Feel free to check out my 8 montages at www.youtube.co.uk/stonj 

you can also find me at myspace.com/jamiestoner47 and on facebook

XBL :: stonj

Liquid to Solid: "this is the liberty...we've won...for ourselves!" (mgs4)

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Really hard to pick but it would be

Earthbound

"Barf! vomit! barf, barf! chuck! chuck! Drown to death in puke! Don't you think that's an incredibly masculine taunt to throw at you?" -Master Barf

"I'm one of the masters of this hole. There are five masters in all. We are all moles, of course. I believe I'm the third strongest amongst us. Take your best shot!"
"I'm really the third strongest master. I'll destroy you now!"
"My strength falls between the second and fourth strongest masters. Do you wanna test me?"
"I'm truly the third strongest master of this hole. I'll demonstrate the power of being third to you!"
"Ha ha ha. You've fought the strongest master of this hole, the second strongest master of this hole, the fourth strongest master of this hole, and the weakest master of this hole! I'm truly the third strongest master of this hole. Now you see the true advantage of being third!"
-The five "third strongest" Guardian Diggers in the Gold Mine

No More Heroes

"Mr. Touchdown you returned a video last night that was supposed to be "How to please a woman volume 2" The video inside didn't have a label and when we checked it out it turned out to be a video of a man humping a pillow, please return "How to please a woman volume 2" as soon as you can sir" - Woman from the video store

And well I could quote both of those games and Disgaea and they all would be my favorite.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

"Can't let you do that, Star Fox."
                                             -Wolf