By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - IGN are gonna give Fable a 10???

only game ive ever played this gen that we can even think about giving a 10 to is mgs4 and COD4.

Around the Network
NeoRatt said:
I have yet to see a game that is worth a 10 this generation on any console.

Well you have yet to play MGS4.

mM

mgs4 deserves a 10'ish score, so does LBP imo.

I bet around 9/10, if I had to guess right now.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Bobo012893 said:
chapset said:
anyway the reviewing system is broken gta4 was far from being a 10, i say a 9.5 maybe, metal gear either wasn't a 10 i finish it in 4:30h (took me 30hours to do that) no game you can finish under 5hours deserve a 10

You obviously didn't watch the cutscenes which are probably the largest part of the game.

yeah my first playtrough but still 5hours is short, but i got to say i enjoy the cute scene that last for about 30 min just after the second boss

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

I don't think they'll give it a 10,but the will definitely give it a very high score,around 9.5-9.6

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

personally mgs4 = mgs3 = 9.5 which is very good to be a ten a game must be really epic not just stellar graphics

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Beja-Beja said:
Shura said:
Beja-Beja said:
crosses fingers for a 7.9.

why 7.9????

just to tick off the OP.....lol

Aaaa, i see... well, anyway, i think than will be betwen 9.3  (like the original fable) and 9.7 (bioshock), but, this game looks so big, than could have the 10.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

makingmusic476 said:

Their LBP review was six pages of discussion about how awesome it is, yet it only scored a 9.5  You expect them to give Fable 2 a 10?

It might get a 9.7 from the more lenient IGN UK.  Might.

Sadly those will be 2 different reviewers from 2 different teams. They actually work in groups for each brand.

4 ≈ One

I'm thinking around an 8.5+, probably in the low 9's....

4 ≈ One