By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

get for one ''new''in microsoft'', the garanty is for 3 years...baby,,

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Behold, the "MAIN" reason im still putting off buying a 360, then again it'd suck being a 360 only owner, but having more then one console/handheld + a 360 is better cause you got something to play while the 360 needs maintenance.

Basicly owning a 360 "ONLY" is very unsafe with the constant looming RROD.

Please stop...

OT

What games have you preorder?

Edit:Never mind

Smashed said:
Get a PS3, problem solved.

..,ufffffffffffff,,,kiss my ''sexy'',''big'' and '''blondy'' ''ass''...troll

green_box said:
Smashed said:

..,ufffffffffffff,,,kiss my ''sexy'',''big'' and '''blondy'' ''ass''...troll

Troll? Coming from the person that has 6 posts.

oh Machina.....you know how to brighten up my day. Yeah it's only PS3 fans....keep telling yourself that, Shmup

Around the Network

Dmeister is a weird character.... he says one thing and says another... lol.

It is starting to get under my skin, like some sort of scarab beetle

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

BestBuy hopefully with honor their warranty since they're probably still selling warranties, sending defective systems to MS themselves selling the refurbished systems and pocking the extra warranty cash.

Smashed said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Smashed said:

If you don't get some sort of warning, I'll be complaining to Onyx (remember DMeisterJ's fate?)! D:

I didn't say anything wrong?

Well, you see, when you said "Get a PS3," you were implying (regardless of your intention) that the PS3 is a superior machine. Ergo, that is then construed by the residents of these forums as a fanboish implication and flamebait.

If this were the general discussion or something, it wouldn't be. However, since this is the Microsoft forums, isn't it a forum rule not to mention either the PS3 or Wii if the OP doesn't bring them up in the first place? I'm not certain, though I'm sure it is something similar. Things can get complicated with the other consoles mentioned, so it's best not to ruffle feathers.

The BuShA owns all!

Machina-AX said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Smashed said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Smashed said:

If you don't get some sort of warning, I'll be complaining to Onyx (remember DMeisterJ's fate?)! D:

Indeed, now that I think about it, it was a different case with DMJ... Still not cool though. Funny how it's only PS3 fans that post things like that in the ''Microsoft'' board.

You sir are a hypocrite.

'Funny how it's only PS3 fans...' - did you suddenly forget Squilliam's similarly trolling post recommending a 360 in my PS3 thread?

A post which you directly supported by saying 'Yeah, actually, it makes perfect sense'. And which you continued to defend when Spartan pointed out DM's fate.

thread here for those interested - http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=45469&start=0

Hmmm, funny you desperately wanted to attack me here for no reason at all... What did I ever to do you anyways? >_>

That ''Yeah, actually, it makes perfect sense'' part was to show how idiotic what he said was (I was especially using the same way of sarcasm RolStoppable was using, having read all his funny threads recently! =P). Sure, I might have defended him up to that point, but he then replied and said what his point of view on the whole thing was, right? Unlike Smashed here, which seems to completely deny what he said wasn't wrong.

This is why we need a ''Ignore user'' feature, everyone would be happy, I guess. :/

@ Torillian: Watch me make a list of PS3 fans spewing random stuff on the Microsoft board. I can start it as soon as you want me to. Seeing as the PS3 fan demographic here is now quite big (looking at recent poll results), I wouldn't be surprised to find a lot of them. Same can be done about 360 fans posting on the Sony board, if you want to be part of the experiment.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Machina-AX said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Machina-AX said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Smashed said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Smashed said:

Indeed, now that I think about it, it was a different case with DMJ... Still not cool though. Funny how it's only PS3 fans that post things like that in the ''Microsoft'' board.

You sir are a hypocrite.

'Funny how it's only PS3 fans...' - did you suddenly forget Squilliam's similarly trolling post recommending a 360 in my PS3 thread?

A post which you directly supported by saying 'Yeah, actually, it makes perfect sense'. And which you continued to defend when Spartan pointed out DM's fate.

thread here for those interested - http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=45469&start=0

Hmmm, funny you desperately wanted to attack me here for no reason at all... >_>

That ''Yeah, actually, it makes perfect sense'' part was to show how idiotic what he said was (I was especially using the same way of sarcasm RolStoppable was using, having read all his funny threads recently! =P). Sure, I might have defended him up to that point, but he then replied and said what his point of view on the whole thing was, right? Unlike Smashed here, which seems to completely deny what he said wasn't wrong.

This is why we need a ''Ignore user'' feature, everyone would be happy, I guess. :/

Attack you for no reason? First of all I'm not attacking you, I'm pointing out how you've been completely hypocritical over the same issue within a 24 hour period and I think that's a perfectly valid point for me to bring up. People only need to read your posts in that thread, then compare and contrast that with your posts in this thread, to see the validity of my argument.

Secondly, I doubt the sarcastic nature of your post in that thread given how eager you were to defend Squalliam when others pointed out how inappropriate his comment was. Had you not defended his comment I would be more willing to take you at your word here.

Finally, regarding Squalliam's non-apologetic apology, I think Torillian's observation applies - 'adding "jk" after an asinine comment doesn't take it back or make it as if you never said it'. Besides, Smashed defended himself after you called him out, not before. And you defended Squalliam before he semi-apologised, not after. How were you to know the state of mind of either when you defended one and attacked the other?

Calling someone an hypocrite is not considered an attack? So, what I get out of all this is that you think I'm a 360 fanboy, right? Don't come saying I'm a fanboy of any console, I'm way beyond that. I'll defend developers, but having loyalty to a console maker is just beyond me. Surf my previous posts if you have some time to spare, it wouldn't hurt to know that I'm definitely not the kind of guy you think I am. I hate being ''labelled,'' and this is why I thought you attacked me. i hope there's no need to go over that again.

But how could you not see the sarcasm/irony in Squilliam's post in the first place? You can't honestly think he was serious about it. Is it because he mentioned the three magic numbers, 3, 6 and 0? I mean, everybody knows that spending $240 to play one game Vs. $120 for two games (if you already own the console as well, which is the PS3 in that case!) is just idiotic. Thus why my point about me being sarcastic about it makes total sense. Like DMJ said today in the IGN did not like Wii Music thread (if I recall correctly): inside jokes are inside (talking about the ''it makes perfect sense'' quote Rol says so much).

Also, Smashed said ''I didn't say anything wrong?'', which doesn't apply as defending himself here at all. He still didn't know what he did was trolling, but when he did, he even blamed the method of warning ''trolls'' here! This means that he did it on purpose, not caring about the topic at hand. Sure, to bring Squilliam back in the discussion, what he did was off-topic as well, but looking at how sarcastic his post was, he couldn't have meant it at first! This is how I saw it, nothing else. I'm not protecting fellow fans of [insert console here], I was just pointing out how different it seemed to me. Torillian brought up a very good final post, thus why I didn't reply to him because I understood what he meant and it makes perfect sense. So, knowing that both are considered the same now, I had to ''warn'' Smashed, having posted this here today. Just trying to help the community here. ;)

With all that said, got to love the Internet! It's serious business!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!