By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

jesus people take a breather. Just a fuse waiting to be lit in these Microsoft forums huh?

@OP, My 360 got the well known RROD as well a while back. I hope you do get one on the spot in the store. Mine took 7 weeks to come back to me. (refurbished of course)

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Around the Network

@Machina-AX
I'm kind of agree with SHMUPGurus, *most* of those kind of comment are from PS3 fanboys (most not all), i've seen many of these comments from them on the Microsoft forum i even said on one of my posts that i love the fact that if a thread has X360 (or Microsoft) it was sure that the Sony boys would appear :P.

About the sarcasm thing, althought both situations were very similar, there were differences, i mean Squilliam stated that he was kidding (even if it doesn't take it back) while DMJ didn't and sounded more serious, personally i think that both should've got a warning but i don't think that DMJ deserved to be banned (even if because of his post others started to say similar things)

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

perpride said:
welcome to the club.

i wasnt aware of any club for broken consoles....

Smashed said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Smashed said:
Get a PS3, problem solved.

If you don't get some sort of warning, I'll be complaining to Onyx (remember DMeisterJ's fate?)! D:

I didn't say anything wrong?

He didnt say anything wrong. All he was impliying was that you would get a PS3 that brakes.  Just like you would get a PS3 for halo3.     AND STOP TRYING TO GET PEOPLE BANNED!  not very nice

CAL4M1TY said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Behold, the "MAIN" reason im still putting off buying a 360, then again it'd suck being a 360 only owner, but having more then one console/handheld + a 360 is better cause you got something to play while the 360 needs maintenance.

Basicly owning a 360 "ONLY" is very unsafe with the constant looming RROD.

and yet, if you had bought a PS3 at launch and a 360 at launch, if both were to break today, you'd be screwed with the PS3.

Great logic, really well thought out.

Incidently, it'd be useless owning a PS3 because broken or not, there'd be nothing to play on it anyway (see I can troll too)

Thats blatant trolling and hes even admitted it!

Around the Network
CAL4M1TY said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Behold, the "MAIN" reason im still putting off buying a 360, then again it'd suck being a 360 only owner, but having more then one console/handheld + a 360 is better cause you got something to play while the 360 needs maintenance.

and yet, if you had bought a PS3 at launch and a 360 at launch, if both were to break today, you'd be screwed with the PS3.

Incidently, it'd be useless owning a PS3 because broken or not, there'd be nothing to play on it anyway (see I can troll too)

Uhm...when did i troll? i was clearly stating my opinion. jeez.

konnichiwa said:
CAL4M1TY said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Their was like no trolling from Seraphic_Sixaxis =/.

Atleast someone understood, thanks man. :P

konnichiwa said:
CAL4M1TY said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Their was like no trolling from Seraphic_Sixaxis =/.

Atleast someone understood, thanks man. :P

Falcon095 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

lol so if you are owning a PS3 "ONLY" and it breaks  it wouldn't suck?

1. PS3's Hardware is nearly flawless 2. im not a PS3 owner im not biased towards one console unlike alot of other people on this site/ other sites... 3. your joking?

Hope for Jasper.

"What I'd thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf mutes..."
~ J.D. Salinger, "Catcher in the Rye"