By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wow I'm surprised yours survived that long since it was the old model...

Former something....

Around the Network
Smashed said:
Get a PS3, problem solved.

If you don't get some sort of warning, I'll be complaining to Onyx (remember DMeisterJ's fate?)! D:

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
Smashed said:

If you don't get some sort of warning, I'll be complaining to Onyx (remember DMeisterJ's fate?)! D:

I didn't say anything wrong?

Smashed said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Smashed said:

It is considered as trolling.  Well you have a chance of getting a warning that is all just don't do that anymore and you are safe :).

Smashed said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Smashed said:

Indeed, now that I think about it, it was a different case with DMJ... Still not cool though. Funny how it's only PS3 fans that post things like that in the ''Microsoft'' board.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
Smashed said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Smashed said:

It is considered as trolling.  Well you have a chance of getting a warning that is all just don't do that anymore and you are safe :).

Alright, but my god.. It saddens me to say this, but this site has very very VERY terrible rules. That is in no way trolling.

Smashed said:
konnichiwa said:
Smashed said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Smashed said:

Alright, but my god.. It saddens me to say this, but this site has very very VERY terrible rules. That is in no way trolling.

Agreed,  You would laugh if you know all the reasons why I got banned for :).

Is there any way I could keep my hard drive/game saves?
I don't want to totally exchange my whole system, I would like to keep the hard drive. I know I still keep my gamertag/achievements/friends but there's still some games I didn't get to finish up, and it would suck HARD! if I get a new hard drive and forces me to start over :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Smashed said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Smashed said:

Maybe not, be he didn't ask you for an advice or for what should he do because of his X360's death.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Time to give M$ a phone call dude...... or not..... your move.

4 ≈ One