By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN Reviews Wii Music... Ouch.

YoppaDo said:
How come the first few reviews differ so much, it's got like two A grades and now a 5/10 :S

Either you like it, or you don't. I'm, personally, a don't. IGN reviewer - same. 1UP - had fun with it.

Around the Network

In this case, with this game, I am going to wait until its been released and the general impressions of gamers are on the internet.

I trust IGN more than any other review site but I honestly don't trust reviewers on Wii music (like I didn't trust them on Wii Sports or Wii Fit).

Yea it'll probably be a hit or miss for most reviewers. I think it's going to come down to just how much the reviewer likes music haha. I mean GH and RB in sense are note pounders and sometimes when ya get into it's more of a challenge based game rather than a music game. Kinda detaches ya from the music and its all about hitting all the notes rather than feeling the music. Wii Music is of course the opposite of that. And some people are going to like one way better than the other. I personally like both haha.

Xen said:
YoppaDo said:
How come the first few reviews differ so much, it's got like two A grades and now a 5/10 :S

Either you like it, or you don't. I'm, personally, a don't. IGN reviewer - same. 1UP - had fun with it.

how was the game whn you played it? how did play it right?

my sig is CORRECT!!

Around the Network

I was actually expecting a lower score considering how eager they were to trash it at every given chance.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

YoppaDo said:

Because Matt was never going to give it a fair chance to begin with. When you're saying things like you can't wait for the game to arrive so you can trash it, you're not exactly a fair and balanced source.

Naum said:
no surprise at all, the reviewer totaly lack any musical talent at all

Isn't the idea that you don't have to be musically talented?

I wonder if they'll give Rock Revolution a higher score

11ht11 said:
Xen said:
YoppaDo said:

how was the game whn you played it? how did play it right?

I didn't play it, but I don't see myself having fun with this. Because I won't, It'd probably end up low on my scale as well.