By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - It's official. Worldwide LBP delay. :'(

I am trying really hard not to say something offensive about muslims right now.

Around the Network
masterb8tr said:
^wtf? i want to play the game damn it. AHHHHH well well theres always fable 2

Exactly. Play something else for now.

LBP would have completely annihilated the sales of Bioshock and Eternal Sonata. Now they only have Far Cry 2 to worry about.

So now it may launch the week after or right alongside Gears of War 2.

Well, there goes my pre-order. I can only afford one game this Holiday season and I don't feel like waiting a month.

I will put in my full payment for Fable II today.

Good job on the people who whine about everything.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

ok now I will seriously suicide

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

It would be much easier to just remove the song via a patch after release.

Around the Network
Beja-Beja said:
WHO THE F cares if the background music references the Quran you released a game where you had a shootout in MANCHESTER CATHEDRAL just release the darn game. How hard can it be to remove 2 songs anyway. Take em out via patch or something. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not even two songs! It said two expressions in one of the background tracks! We live in a crazy world.

leave that to the muslims

LBP WILL BE HUGE..LY DELAYED!

sorry couldn't resist

:P

lol...this is hillarious. Imagine if the game caused riots like that comic strip with muhammed few years back...

bugrimmar said:
twesterm said:
I was wondering when it would get announced worldwide. That didn't seem like something that would just deemed inappropriate in Europe.

As for the copies out there, I imagine they'll just make you download an update before you can touch anything online.

ARE YOU SURE???

coz if that's all i can start living again.. damn it, i love the fact that i got the game early, but i hate the idea that i might be forced to re-buy.. is that even possible?

-edit-

Whoops, misread your post.

Yeah, they can't make you rebuy it.  There will just be a patch day one that you must download to play online.  I doubt they are going to recall and destroy every disc out there (though I imagine any future discs wont' have the reference), they are just giving themselves time to make the ptach and test it.