By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - It's official. Worldwide LBP delay. :'(

Meanwhile, back at Nintendo...

Around the Network

Well this made sad and mad :( I'll leave it at.

Xen said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Wow, so this is offical eh? jeez im really starting to belive the name "DelayStation 3" fits perfectly, hell and this is sonys own title which makes it worse! slap in the face more?

Big deal. Some of you are REALLY blowing this out of proportion. It's just 3 weeks, do something else for now!

How is Sony to blame? they were told by muslim gamers that it's offending to them, and Sony decided to fix their game up so it won't flare any bad publicity for them.

But still...

Little Big Delay :P

Anyways, recalling the retail games, create a new master, printing new ones, and put them on the shelves is not going to be cheap...

Some people will get another game, some will wait, but Sony lost a few millions for a Little Big Human-Mistake

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Yeah, this definitely hurts the game(read on).

A. The midnight gamestop launch with Fable 2, cancelled for LBP.

B. Game will be released to go up against the later heavy hitters and multiplats, when previously it was the leadoff for big titles.

C. Preorders via terms of service will be refunded from most online retailers, including Ebay.

LBP's launch was planned with careful marketing precision. With the street date already broken, and the beta, hype for the unbelievably hyped game has no where to go but down.

This isn't a major bombshell, the game will make up for its missed initial sales with legs, as they game has always been one expected to thrive off legs rather than burst.

However, like I've said, this is nothing but bad news for LBP, Sony, and the Playstationverse in general. The only question is "how bad." I'd say 4/10 level bad. The longer it's delayed, the worse it'll get.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
draik said:
Well this made sad and mad :( I'll leave it at.

Lulz draik your sig made me rofl my waffles...

Delay? Oh geez...... At least other games will be there to fill the release schedule.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I don't know what mod requested this thread be remade, but I support it
http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=45679

First of all let me make clear that I do not agree with the delay and as a Muslim there is no reason for me to take offense to those specific lines.

HOWEVER the downright bullshit I have seen spouted about Muslims in this thread is so fucking ridiculous, where the fuck are the mods?! No Muslim has even played this damn game yet you dumb shits so it was Sony's decision alone to delay the game! No Muslim called up Sony and told them to delay the game, for whatever reason Sony decided the lines were inappropriate.
Again I disagree with the delay of the game but to attack a whole religion for a delayed game is so pathetic there are no words to describe how ignorant some of you are.

If I get banned for this so be it

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Actually this could get ugly when the game releases probaly some idiots will make something worse than this and even more disturbing just beacuse it got delayed neverless if it was something affended to muslims than they should remove it but i wonder if they can tracking all the levels being created so it wont be something racisct or against muslims becuse we already saw some levels with penisis and stuff.