By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Order Your Final Fantasies here!

I've played them all.. You should really play ff8 it is amazing and holds it's own after 7. You're either a major fan of ff7 or ff8, but ff8 is my fave faves (see avatar). ff6 is awesome too :D

1 and 2 are really great as well. Play the original and you'll be amazed how this 8 bit pixel of glory can tell a great story!

FF11 is also great. I have it but don't play anymore as you need alot of time and being an Aussie the time frame and cultural differences make it hard to make a party or join. I like that the servers are worldwide, but I'd prefer my own region server - it does get lonely.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network
finalsquall said:
I've played them all.. You should really play ff8 it is amazing and holds it's own after 7.

God bless you and your avatar.

Not to mention FF8 had the most cinematic and awesomest intro to a game ever made. EVAR!

Remember: This is from Playstation 1 baby! 

RolStoppable said:
Dolla Dolla said:
In before Rol stops by and says, "Well said, DonWii."

Was busy typing my list. Damn you.

Right now, I am on Joystiq trying to convince people that if they want NA sales numbers, they should stop by here. Already used ioi's response.

Off-Topic +1 

IV- The best. The pacing and story of this game put most RPGs to shame.
VI- A VERY close second. GREAT characters, music, and story. Only a slightly out of focus second half keeps it from #1 (the World of Ruin was great, but the story just wasn't as intense and immediate)
I- The party creation system was a stroke of genius. The most replayable of all FFs.
V- A great job system.
IX- A return to the glory days.
VIII- Nice look, good story. A little boring in the gameplay dept.
II- Liked the focused story, leveling was kind of neat. A bit boring though.
III- Caught in some sort of transitionary change graphically. The job system was neat, but unfocused, lame story.
VII- OVER-RATED!
X- FF dress up!
XI- An MMORPG? Are you kidding?

Not played XII, X2.

Dolla Dolla said:
finalsquall said:
I've played them all.. You should really play ff8 it is amazing and holds it's own after 7.

God bless you and your avatar.

Not to mention FF8 had the most cinematic and awesomest intro to a game ever made. EVAR!

Remember: This is from Playstation 1 baby!

Yep ff8 rocks :D Still today it is my fave game. I love the junction system, story is awesome (though the Laguna parts can drag). Drawing wasn't that bad. remodeling your weapons was awesome and Squall's Lionheart Special was awesome :D 9999 baby :D x 50 hehe.

Also Last battle was freaking Awesome and the last fvm was to die for :D I want an ff8 movie :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwNQprInFfQ

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

I never played any FF..but i watch my Brothers playing them,

I love FF8 the most
FF7 is overrated
FF3 was also a good one

I still hope to play 8, but I'll need to do it without load times. Technically, I did play 8 for about an hour, and have watched it be played for about 6 hours, but I beat every other game on that list.

Yes, I forgot Tellah, but I can claim since his was intentional suicide, not killed by a bad guy, he doesn't count. Besides, he's best known for spooning bards anyway....

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

FFVIII- Probally my favorite FF, it sure was my first. I never got to finish the game though so im hoping for a remake.

FFX- Awesome! I loved it mainly because of the story. I mean who plays FF for the gameplay anyways?

FFXII- Probally the worst one I have played right in front of FFX-2. I loved the gameplay but the story sucked so much I just never finished it.

The main reason I play FF games is because of the story and since FFXII had no great story it just wasnt appealing to me. I cant wait for Versus because its suppost to have a grwat story and KH gameplay which is gunna rock.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

FFVI - My personal favorite, great story, great villains, great style, great music and great characters (specially Shadow)... one of my favorite games of all time.

FFVII - After playing FFVI, I thought this one was a step... back. Music just sux, why MIDI? Also, characters are way too plain and clichéd... wtf with Mr. T? And the just plain crazy for almost no-reason called Sephiroth? Just a plain game for me.

I would like to play VIII and IX tho, they seem really cool, specially VIII.

I'm going to include both Tactics games, Crystal Chronicles and Mystic Quest.

1. FFVI
2. FFX / FFX-2 (I count these as one game)
3. FFIV
4. FFIX
5. FFIII
6. FFV
7. FF
8. FFXII
9. FF:Tactics
10. FFVIII
11. FF:Tactics Advance
12. FFVII
13. FFII
14. FF: Crystal Chronicles
15. FFXI
16. FF: Mystic Quest

Currently playing:
Wii: MySims | Xbox360: Halo3 / Pac-Man C.E | DS: Scurge | PSP: Ghost in the Shell

"Lesbians, Better then eMail."
~Lanky Man - My Big Fat Independent Movie