By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 3 Review? More like a hate speach.

http://www.n4g.com/News-222613.aspx,

damn, another one !

Time to Work !

Around the Network
libellule said:
http://www.n4g.com/News-222613.aspx,

damn, another one !

I figure it will settle around 90 or 91 percent.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

^^' I got the game hurray!

I see it dropping below 90

It will not remain at 90 like Fable2

Time to Work !

ZenfoldorVGI said:
konnichiwa said:
@Zen...Chill.

If I am right this is the same guy who writed also an article like that about Oblivion. He got hated for that at first but a month later he got a lot of reactions from People who agreed with him.

Just open a thread about Oblivion and you will have easy 50 members who state they hated it and think it is crap. It is probably the most hated game from the Moderators team..(Or maybe GTAIV gets the crown).

And I really have a feeling Fallout 3= Oblivion.

And that is good for me;..I loved Oblivion :).

There are a lot of haters for Fallout 3. People on this site that don't want the game to do well. I could care less about them, they're beneath me. What I do care about is one of those people who would arrogantly defend such a stance in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, AND on top of that, claim that their opinion is a fact. It's not a fact, it's an opinion, and one that few people within the gaming industry will ever accept as valid.

Maybe you should stop with the condescending posts to everyone that disagrees with you, "they're beneath me".

"arrogantly defend such a stance in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary"  Yes, my evidence is overwheming, and it hurts you so much.  We can all see it in every single one of their video's.  But you can't prove me wrong because the game looks bad and has bad animations and gun sounds.

Around the Network

I am now two hours in the game and I can tell you the story of the main character is a lot better than Oblivion. In Fallout 3 you really are something, in Oblivion you were just a random nobody.

Griffin said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
konnichiwa said:
@Zen...Chill.

If I am right this is the same guy who writed also an article like that about Oblivion. He got hated for that at first but a month later he got a lot of reactions from People who agreed with him.

Just open a thread about Oblivion and you will have easy 50 members who state they hated it and think it is crap. It is probably the most hated game from the Moderators team..(Or maybe GTAIV gets the crown).

And I really have a feeling Fallout 3= Oblivion.

And that is good for me;..I loved Oblivion :).

There are a lot of haters for Fallout 3. People on this site that don't want the game to do well. I could care less about them, they're beneath me. What I do care about is one of those people who would arrogantly defend such a stance in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, AND on top of that, claim that their opinion is a fact. It's not a fact, it's an opinion, and one that few people within the gaming industry will ever accept as valid.

Maybe you should stop with the condescending posts to everyone that disagrees with you, "they're beneath me".

"arrogantly defend such a stance in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary"  Yes, my evidence is overwheming, and it hurts you so much.  We can all see it in every single one of their video's.  But you can't prove me wrong because the game looks bad and has bad animations and gun sounds.

You never answered my question. I made a comment towards you asking if your opinion was a "fact"? Please answer that question.

I can't prove your opinion wrong, i don't need to, because it's impossible to prove an opinion as fact or fiction. Your opinion is not fact, and you will admit that, or you're just being stubborn.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

You two are both stubborn rofl.

libellule said:
I see it dropping below 90

It will not remain at 90 like Fable2

That depends. I can see it dropping below 90 if you count the mediocre PS3 reviews, but right now, with only the 360/PC reviews counted, it's at 93 percent.

For instance, gamespot gave the PS3 version an 8.5, but the 360 version a 9/10.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Another 10/10 from Gamepro. It'll likely also get another one from Xplay. I bet this game ends up easily above a 9/10 on Xbox 360.

Hmm, it appears the PC version has DRM issues that crash your PC, so the 360 version is the only one with any problems, so far. :P

Edit: 10/10 from gamerevolution.

93/100 for Xbox 360 version right now on metacritic.

NO NO, NO NO NO.