By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 3 Review? More like a hate speach.

@Zen...Chill.

If I am right this is the same guy who writed also an article like that about Oblivion. He got hated for that at first but a month later he got a lot of reactions from People who agreed with him.

Just open a thread about Oblivion and you will have easy 50 members who state they hated it and think it is crap. It is probably the most hated game from the Moderators team..(Or maybe GTAIV gets the crown).

And I really have a feeling Fallout 3= Oblivion.

And that is good for me;..I loved Oblivion :).

Around the Network
Griffin said:

Its not my opinion it was the truth, go watch the video's, all the animations are stiff at best.  And after playing games all my life i can tell that the weapons in Fallout sound bad.   And i'm pretty sure my eyes work just fine and i think the game looks bad.  And i've watched about 30mins of video's for the game.

Again, you wrote:

The game looks like crap, has poor animations and even worse looking and sounding weapons.

Opinion

The gameplay has zero good things about it, the levels look dull and boring.

Opinion that couldn't possibly be right.

Those things are opinions, not the truth. Your opinion is not the truth. Are you ignorant enough to believe that "The game looks like crap" is a fact and not an opinion?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Griffin said:

What was the point of quoting me, i never said the game was going to get bad reviews.  Of course the game was going to get good reviews.  That still does not change the fact that everything i said was the truth.  And maybe you should take off the fanboy glasses and you would see just how bad the game looks and plays.

Griffin, I don't mean to be insulting and I understand what you're trying to say, but you really shouldn't be one to be throwing the term 'fanboy' around like that, as you have come across somewhat as being one in the past.

On topic:  I can honestly say that I'm completely indifferent towards this game.  I should probably check it out though to see what all of the controversy is about

konnichiwa said:
@Zen...Chill.

If I am right this is the same guy who writed also an article like that about Oblivion. He got hated for that at first but a month later he got a lot of reactions from People who agreed with him.

Just open a thread about Oblivion and you will have easy 50 members who state they hated it and think it is crap. It is probably the most hated game from the Moderators team..(Or maybe GTAIV gets the crown).

And I really have a feeling Fallout 3= Oblivion.

And that is good for me;..I loved Oblivion :).

No, I don't think I will. I have the right to my opinion as much as anyone else, and I'm not gonna stand here and let someone, who also formed an opinion but who disguises and defends it as the truth or a fact, get away without shining a light on it.

Nobody is gonna be "proven right" who claims that an opinion is a fact. This has little to do with the game anymore, and everything to do with Griffin ignorantly claiming that his irrational opinions are the truth and that I'm a fanboy for not believing it.

There are a lot of haters for Fallout 3. People on this site that don't want the game to do well. I could care less about them, they're beneath me. What I do care about is one of those people who would arrogantly defend such a stance in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, AND on top of that, claim that their opinion is a fact. It's not a fact, it's an opinion, and one that few people within the gaming industry will ever accept as valid.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

epsilon72 said:
Griffin said:

What was the point of quoting me, i never said the game was going to get bad reviews.  Of course the game was going to get good reviews.  That still does not change the fact that everything i said was the truth.  And maybe you should take off the fanboy glasses and you would see just how bad the game looks and plays.

Griffin, I don't mean to be insulting and I understand what you're trying to say, but you really shouldn't be one to be throwing the term 'fanboy' around like that, as you have come across somewhat as being one in the past.

On topic:  I can honestly say that I'm completely indifferent towards this game.  I should probably check it out though to see what all of the controversy is about

You see his point when he said:

The game looks like crap, has poor animations and even worse looking and sounding weapons. The gameplay has zero good things about it, the levels look dull and boring. I was looking forward to this game before e3, but after its brutal showing and even worse videos since i have no idea how people could think this game is anything but garbage. Its like the Assassins creed of this Holiday season, people will buy the game in droves, and live to hate every moment of it.

and then said it was a fact.

The only reason he's on here is because I posted on his wall for him to try and defend himself. His defense is weak though, and he's already contradicted himself by saying that his opinion is a fact. That defense will crumble soon.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

I only said 'Chill' cuz you take it almost personal it is almost that someone said something bad about your wife.

konnichiwa said:
I only said 'Chill' cuz you take it almost personal it is almost that someone said something bad about your wife.

lol, alright man. Maybe you're right.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

well, since I have stated :

""good game but review score below 90%""

I m waiting for others reviews to see if I m wrong or not.

I have to say, I m surprised by these high score.

Time to Work !

I am still wondering should i get fallout 3.........
I wanted this game so much but i saw the review which says "Fallout 3 looks rubbish on PS3" =.=

http://www.planetxbox360.com/article_4953/

http://gameplasma.com/reviews.php?do=view&id=509

http://www.gamedaily.com/games/fallout-3/xbox-360/game-reviews/review/6511/2173/

http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3170949

http://www.gameplayer.com.au/gp_documents/081028Fallout3.aspx

http://www.cheatcc.com/xbox360/rev/fallout3review.html

hum, a good game for sure.

I remember when, months ago (so not right now), it was listed in my "most wanted list"...

Time to Work !