By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 3 Review? More like a hate speach.

libellule said:

""@bluebells

More people read Famitsu than have heard of France. Soccer-Bleu!""

LOL

Since 90% japanese love France and since Famitsu readers are only a ridiculous part among japaneses

(in the case you dont know, u can check the poor HD consoles sales in Japan at http://www.vgchartz.com)

I think you are wrong (again)

Again, Famitsu sucks HARD.

So I was wrong the first time also, when I said Fallout 3 wasn't gonna be crap, and this guy is an idiot? I thought the jury was still out on that one. Don't let other people make your arguments for you. Yeah, I was hard on France, I'm a hater, bro, read my posing history. However, I'm probably dead right about Fallout 3, which we'll know soon enough. If I'm wrong, it's ok, I'm wrong relatively often, I only have my opinion, and it can't be marginalized by anyone, which you know if you'd check my enemie's posting histories.

I'll go ahead and clarify my point about Famitsu being included in the relevant reviewers.

Relevant doesn't require much. It just requires that people usually know or hear about their scores for games they choose to investigate. Famitsu is certainly relevant in Japan.

French Maxim's preview of Fallout 3, or any game, is now, and shall forever be, irrelivant, unless you live in France, and are a casual, in which case its relevance could only come in the form of you being misled by ignorance and bias.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

So I was wrong the first time also, when I said Fallout 3 wasn't gonna be crap, and this guy is an idiot? I thought the jury was still out on that one. Don't let other people make your arguments for you.

==> so let's go back to my point, and not your one :

FALLOUT 3 will be good but not AAA title

It will not let you spin my point forever.

Yeah, I was hard on France, I'm a hater, bro, read my posing history.

==> I have already lost too much time on these forum reading  uninteresting claimer.

However, I'm probably dead right about Fallout 3, which we'll know soon enough. If I'm wrong, it's ok, I'm wrong relatively often, I only have my opinion, and it can't be marginalized by anyone, which you know if you'd check my enemie's posting histories.

==> same go for him, that we agree.

I'll go ahead and clarify my point about Famitsu being included in the relevant reviewers.

Relevant doesn't require much. It just requires that people usually know or hear about their scores for games they choose to investigate. Famitsu is certainly relevant in Japan.

==> they have lost credibility a lot of time because they just give too high score for everything.

they do it because they know people are happy to see high score

French Maxim's  CanardPC preview of Fallout 3, or any game, is now, and shall forever be, irrelivant, unless you live in France, and are a casual, in which case its relevance could only come in the form of you being misled by ignorance and bias.

==> no need to answer to your poor comment, sorry.

I just want to show you an unbiased hardcore french reviewer that can be hard with everybody and that never put 10/10 as your asshole website like to do (Edge 10/10 on Halo ...)

gamekult.com

Gears of war, Bioshock, SMG, GTA4, RE4 (GC)    9

PGR4/CoD4/AssassinCreed/MGS4/God of war1-2/Ratchet/Forza1-2/RE4 Wii/MetroidPrime     8

Unchartred/Halo3/Bluedragon      7

Folklore/IU        6

Too Human/HeavenlySword      5

Haze 4

Lair 3

Time to Work !

That's it. I'm going to war with France. I hope you're happy buddy. Those innocent lives will be on your hands.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

some sites just dont know how to review properly, its as simple as that

Griffin said:
The game looks like crap, has poor animations and even worse looking and sounding weapons. The gameplay has zero good things about it, the levels look dull and boring. I was looking forward to this game before e3, but after its brutal showing and even worse videos since i have no idea how people could think this game is anything but garbage. Its like the Assassins creed of this Holiday season, people will buy the game in droves, and live to hate every moment of it.

libellule, I've giving you a pass.

Not Griffin though. He likes to flame stuff he knows nothing about, obviously

IGN Ratings for Fallout 3 (X360)
Rating Description
out of 10 click here for ratings guide
9.5 Presentation
The atmosphere and style are everything you could ask for and more. A few bugs and camera issues keep things from perfection.
9.0 Graphics
The landscapes are wonderful. The character models and animations could be a lot better.
9.5 Sound
Excellent voice acting and a soundtrack that completely fits the game's mood. The sound effects aren't bad either.
10 Gameplay
A rare combination of excellent combat and deep role-playing.
9.5 Lasting Appeal
A more focused experience than much of what Bethesda has created in the past that begs to be played for hours and hours. This is one game you won't soon forget.
Incredible
OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Griffin said:
The game looks like crap, has poor animations and even worse looking and sounding weapons. The gameplay has zero good things about it, the levels look dull and boring. I was looking forward to this game before e3, but after its brutal showing and even worse videos since i have no idea how people could think this game is anything but garbage. Its like the Assassins creed of this Holiday season, people will buy the game in droves, and live to hate every moment of it.

Rating Description
9.5 Presentation
The atmosphere and style are everything you could ask for and more. A few bugs and camera issues keep things from perfection.
9.0 Graphics
The landscapes are wonderful. The character models and animations could be a lot better.
9.5 Sound
Excellent voice acting and a soundtrack that completely fits the game's mood. The sound effects aren't bad either.
10 Gameplay
9.5 Lasting Appeal
A more focused experience than much of what Bethesda has created in the past that begs to be played for hours and hours. This is one game you won't soon forget.
Incredible
OVERALL

What was the point of quoting me, i never said the game was going to get bad reviews.  Of course the game was going to get good reviews.  That still does not change the fact that everything i said was the truth.  And maybe you should take off the fanboy glasses and you would see just how bad the game looks and plays.

Griffin said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Griffin said:

Rating Description
9.5 Presentation
9.0 Graphics
9.5 Sound
10 Gameplay
9.5 Lasting Appeal
Incredible
OVERALL

What was the point of quoting me, i never said the game was going to get bad reviews.  Of course the game was going to get good reviews.  That still does not change the fact that everything i said was the truth.  And maybe you should take off the fanboy glasses and you would see just how bad the game looks and plays.

How many times to I have do tell you this fact, lol?:

Your opinion, cannot, by definition, be the "truth."

I quoted you because you said the game was going to suck...for no reason besides your generalizing it based on 120 seconds of video. You were obviously wrong, but we don't need reviews to tell us that, now do we?

NO NO, NO NO NO.

its a WRPG, i would have been more punish it more if possible, good news is i dont review games...
i like to find things and rape them for minor imperfections.

Jo21 said:
its a WRPG, i would have been more punish it more if possible, good news is i dont review games...
i like to find things and rape them for minor imperfections.

I think that if you played it, it would trick you into giving it a good score, with a little scheme it calls quality.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Griffin said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Griffin said:

Rating Description
9.5 Presentation
9.0 Graphics
9.5 Sound
10 Gameplay
9.5 Lasting Appeal
Incredible
OVERALL

How many times to I have do tell you this fact, lol?:

Your opinion, cannot, by definition, be the "truth."

I quoted you because you said the game was going to suck...for no reason besides your generalizing it based on 120 seconds of video. You were obviously wrong, but we don't need reviews to tell us that, now do we?

Its not my opinion it was the truth, go watch the video's, all the animations are stiff at best.  And after playing games all my life i can tell that the weapons in Fallout sound bad.   And i'm pretty sure my eyes work just fine and i think the game looks bad.  And i've watched about 30mins of video's for the game.