By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 3 Review? More like a hate speach.

Griffin said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Griffin said:

You have already lost the argument, maybe you should figure out why before posting more.

If your opinion was the truth, all the Xbox 360 games would be rated 1/10, and the Playstation 3 would be in first place this gen.

Why would i give 360 games 1/10, i like the 360 and play it all the time.  And why would anyone want the PS3 to be in first place, that would be the dumbest shit ever.  It would just encourage companies to make systems at insane prices, and games would take even longer to come out.

Alright, that's it. We're done. Let's get back on topic, pl0x.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Griffin said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Griffin said:

You have already lost the argument, maybe you should figure out why before posting more.

If your opinion was the truth, all the Xbox 360 games would be rated 1/10, and the Playstation 3 would be in first place this gen.

Why would i give 360 games 1/10, i like the 360 and play it all the time.  And why would anyone want the PS3 to be in first place, that would be the dumbest shit ever.  It would just encourage companies to make systems at insane prices, and games would take even longer to come out.

Alright, that's it. We're done. Let's get back on topic, pl0x.

Okay then.

The game is getting really fantastic scores, its a great day when hard work pays off and amazing games get the scores they deserve.  I have no doubt this game will bring enjoyment to the millions of players that will no doubt play it.  Its great to see developers expanding on the atmoshere in games and giving them such life it makes you feel like you are living the game and not playing it.