By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 3 Review? More like a hate speach.

Loud_Hot_White_Box said:

No, yours is wrong.  That's the difference.

My opinion can't be wrong. Especially when it claims that fanboys generalize and assume in order to "prove" their points.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Loud_Hot_White_Box said:

My opinion can't be wrong. Especially when it claims that fanboys generalize and assume in order to "prove" their points.

You didn't say fanboys, you said PS3 [supporters]. 

I do think statistical analysis may well show a red/blue 360/PS3 split in the US.

Calling YOU a conservative was just me being facetious.  I don't want to slander people that hard.

Can't wait for the 4th...(elections even more than R2).

Loud_Hot_White_Box said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Loud_Hot_White_Box said:

You didn't say fanboys, you said PS3 [supporters].

I meant fanboys.

Also, I hate elitist liberals who act like being a republican and having traditional values is an insult, just as much as I hate racists who wouldn't vote for Obama because he's black. Both insult my delicate sensabilities. I love peace, sir, and I also love war. I have two sides to me my friend. So much of my dominance is derived from seeing opposing points of view, clearly and precisely. Why do you think my avatar is black and white? Do you really think I could ever be a cool-aid drinker, or faux a talking point as my opinion?

Finally, and back on topic, Fallout 3 is a 93/100 on metacritic. lilbellule eat crow!

NO NO, NO NO NO.

GT Fallout 3 review:

I'm glad they chocked it full of spoilers....man I hate gametrailers. They always do that crap. Might as well finish watching it now though.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Ugh should have warned ya X_X; Anyway it got a good score.

Gametrailers gave it a 9.4. Just finished it. :P

lilbellule eat crow!

NO NO, NO NO NO.

So Griffin, please explain why your opinion based on TRAILERS is much more valuable than a dozen reviews based on ACTUAL GAMEPLAY.

@Zen: You cited having an avatar in black and white as evidence of your nuanced worldview?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
So Griffin, please explain why your opinion based on TRAILERS is much more valuable than a dozen reviews based on ACTUAL GAMEPLAY.

@Zen: You cited having an avatar in black and white as evidence of your nuanced worldview?

Reviewers gave GTA4 perfect scores all over the place and the game is shit.  They are all paid for their reviews, so whatever they give games is nonsense anyways.  And there are plenty of people that have played the game that think its bad.  We can go back and forth cherrypicking reviews from people to suit what we think of the game.

Though I'm enjoying Fallout 3, these question comes to mind:

[Speach 33.333333333%] Why can my level 4, str 3, endurance 5 charecter bludgeon a super mutant wielding a chaingun to death with a lead pipe?

[Failed] Because Bethseda made combat far less enjoyable? Hey, for 25 XP, wasn't that should be suicidal tactic fun?

[Speech 1%] Why did my int 1 charecter speak fluently and convince several people to back down when by SPECIAL Standards, his comment should have resembled "hehehhe peeepee"?

[Success] Because... hell, I don't know. Because saving and loading speech checks, thus making that skill worthless, is a good design move?

So, it is a good game. It is a fun game! But it is a Fallout game the same as BoS was.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.