By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - JAPAN UP!!! 360 > PS3 another week

good 360 sales but i dont think its will do well next week.

Around the Network

wow ps3 is dead in japan...

What's Xbox 360's year over year sales? 300 percent?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

darthdevidem01 said:
people waiting for new model....the reason for PSP's low sales too

i believe that too

both of us WILL BE QUOTED FOR DAMGING CONTROL LOL

@skeeuk : put the numbers my friend ,wii, handhelds and ps2 :D

ZenfoldorVGI said:
What's Xbox 360's year over year sales? 300 percent?

HUGE most definetely

even hug-er than PS3's YOY in America

but not as HUGE as LBP

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

So 360 sales rose this week? That's unexpected--I thought there'd be another statistical tie.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

What the hey nonny nonny?

Well that's odd.

I wonder how high DS sales will go when the DSi launches.

pfffffff

another shiity thread where PS3 is last

and Xbox360 rising !!!!

Time to Work !

That's one interesting way of putting it. Another is to point out how badly the 360's sales are crashing and burning: they've been losing over 20% of their sales week-over-week for the last several weeks now.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Skeeuk said:

oh well another week to 360, how long do you think 360 will sell more than ps3 for rest of 2008?

i predict it will beat in for a few more weeks yet untill the arrival of the ps3 titles LBP and wkc etc

360 = 7124

PS3 = 5900

good job for microsoft though

You should post all numbers. The big news of the week is not 360 > PS3. It's that everything is extremely low.

DS 33199

Wii 21647

PSP 20614

XBOX360 7124

PS3 5900

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...