By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Strategyking92 said:
@ sqrl

The size of ears? (in the tank pic, there is a soldier, who has ears) and then I'm pretty sure there's a crown in the screensaver of the phone. There are people in the crowd... They have ears.

wow, A+ for effort!

But wrong =/

Thinking about this, this might be a bit harder than I thought.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

On the devil guy: the filename says "diablito", and Google confirms, but that still means nothing to me. Is there anything I need to know about him to get it?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Increasing speed when getting into a girl's panties?

Call her and tell her you love her?
Blow her house and pants up?
Give her a cute bunny rabbit?
Seduce her with the devil's charms?
Watch Dumbo with her?

appolose said:
If the creation account is indeed historical, then one can follow the genealogies up from Adam to the time of Augustus (or whoever it was) and get an accurate count of what the Bible claims.  Whatever the Bible says narratively (if that's the word), it claims it (I think), and, for my understanding of Genesis, it is indeed narrative and not metaphorical.

Isn't the 6000 number based on a lot of guesswork as to how old each person was when he begat the next guy?  I mean, you obviously can't stretch it to millions of years, but couldn't it be 7000? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

@ Sqrl

Is it something to do with hearing? recieving/transmitting signal...?

Around the Network

I've got one: foot size.

The cell phone has no feet, can't get smaller than that.
The human has feet that are small compared to his body.
The rabbit has big feet.
The cartoon devil has bigger feet. (Maybe)
Dumbo's the biggest stretch, but the foot to his left is as big as he is!

I had an idea about modes of transportation, but I can't make it work.
Cell phone doesn't move
Tank on treads/Man walks
Rabbit runs
???
Dumbo flies

Final-Fan said:
appolose said:
If the creation account is indeed historical, then one can follow the genealogies up from Adam to the time of Augustus (or whoever it was) and get an accurate count of what the Bible claims.  Whatever the Bible says narratively (if that's the word), it claims it (I think), and, for my understanding of Genesis, it is indeed narrative and not metaphorical.

Isn't the 6000 number based on a lot of guesswork as to how old each person was when he begat the next guy?  I mean, you obviously can't stretch it to millions of years, but couldn't it be 7000? 

There is some guesswork that may need to be done, but not to the extent that the yearly age isn't given; It always tells how hold they are in years. What it does not say is how many years and days (I.e., John had Tim when he was 35 years old 3 months, and 4 days), at least not in the genealogies.  The Bible does give a few absolute days, like "In the fifth year of the 8th month of the 3rd day of so-and-so's reign", which can be used to determine some perfectly accurate timelines for some generations.  I think there are 66 generations from Adam to Jesus (which seems low to me, but whatever), so not too much error could possibly be generated from that in the worst case scenario, like a 6 month difference for every single one, so 33 years (I think).

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

Lulz!

appolose said:
Final-Fan said:
appolose said:
There is some guesswork that may need to be done, but not to the extent that the yearly age isn't given; It always tells how hold they are in years. What it does not say is how many years and days (I.e., John had Tim when he was 35 years old 3 months, and 4 days), at least not in the genealogies.  The Bible does give a few absolute days, like "In the fifth year of the 8th month of the 3rd day of so-and-so's reign", which can be used to determine some perfectly accurate timelines for some generations.  I think there are 66 generations from Adam to Jesus (which seems low to me, but whatever), so not too much error could possibly be generated from that in the worst case scenario, like a 6 month difference for every single one, so 33 years (I think).

I see.  I mean, not that I agree with your position or anything, but I thank you for the correction.  I didn't know the Bible told us the ages at which they fathered the next in line.