By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

PLUS LBP Bundles are coming to Europe & Japan.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network
Jo21 said:
its pretty much official next week its ps3 back on top on both europe and japan.

Fable 2 does release in EU same day as LBP. That will affect 360 sales to. I do expect PS3 sales to do better with LBP but not much. LBP isnt the system seller everyone here thinks it is. However in America Fable2 will sell 360 more than LBP there so it's swings and roundabouts.

Japan is anyones game. PS3 domination there is less likely than PS3 domination in EU.

while the ps3 and 360 fight for bottom place I'm just amazed by nintendo wiping the competition with older hardware

Tbone said:
LOL MATURE said:
kirby007 said:
hahaha we will see what happens next week

Yeah man... Price drop will have less effect and LBP comes out... I cant wait for next week. (Will LBP next week or the one after for numbers?)

LBP release is next week this week is Pes 09.

So the numbers up are from last week. Next weeks numbers will be for this week and have PES numbers and the one after that will be LBP... I got it now.

LOL MATURE said:
Tbone said:
LOL MATURE said:
kirby007 said:
hahaha we will see what happens next week

Yeah man... Price drop will have less effect and LBP comes out... I cant wait for next week. (Will LBP next week or the one after for numbers?)

LBP release is next week this week is Pes 09.

So the numbers up are from last week. Next weeks numbers will be for this week and have PES numbers and the one after that will be LBP... I got it now.

correct

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Psp really high i wonder why.

360 % going down in japan and eu and na.

i wonder how weekly sales will pan out in a few weeks time?

if ps3 still tracks similar to 360 or mabey just under 360 then that will be very worrying for microsoft, as they had no choice to price cut.

without price cut 360 would be very lagging behind.

a gamers choice is the ps3, whilst the 360 is a more impulse buy

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

kirby007 said:
I'm loving all you guys, do you all believe your own words?

Same question could be asked to you.

Europe has been Sony's best market, and they're now back equal with a low-priced console with an anticipated exclusive coming (and a 160 GB SKU) to a (what many call) a casual market.

And previews have said that the xbox in Japan is likely to be under the PS3 again. 

Their assumptions that the PS3 will overtake the Xbox' sales next week is not that unfounded.

selnor said:
Jo21 said:
its pretty much official next week its ps3 back on top on both europe and japan.

Fable 2 does release in EU same day as LBP. That will affect 360 sales to. I do expect PS3 sales to do better with LBP but not much. LBP isnt the system seller everyone here thinks it is. However in America Fable2 will sell 360 more than LBP there so it's swings and roundabouts.

Japan is anyones game. PS3 domination there is less likely than PS3 domination in EU.

You also expected that xbox 360 numbers wouldn't drop under 15k a week in japan after the launch of ToV...

Why is the PSP sales so High?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)