By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wow, 360 is finished in Europe. Can't even beat PS3 with it's PS2 prices and insane bundles.

Next year, 360 sales will drop to a complete halt in Europe.

Around the Network

well what can i say the price cut has has little impact in others and the 360 is cheaper then the psp, it is not hard to find it cheaper then the ds and if you are willing to get a pre owned 360 it is cheaper then a ps2 lol.

I guess brand name to us europeans is very important.
Oh i get it so thats why a plain pair of trainer with a tick on the side with the name nike somewhere on it can sell for like 200 pounds, oh a new correlation

The 360 is cheaper then a pair of nike trainers lol

on topic. all consoles/handhelds are doing well. the ps3 is doing poorer then expected.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

@Spartan? Yep PS3 Brand is Strong. The Demand for a 400 Euro PS3 >>>>>> Than demand for 179Euro 360 (In others)

next week PS3 up again....+ PES is out soon + LBP + RES 2 (REs 1 sold MORE than GEOW 1 in EU BTW)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

LOL MATURE said:
kirby007 said:
hahaha we will see what happens next week

Yeah man... Price drop will have less effect and LBP comes out... I cant wait for next week. (Will LBP next week or the one after for numbers?)

LBP release is next week this week is Pes 09.

Around the Network
zayanora said:
Wow, 360 is finished in Europe. Can't even beat PS3 with it's PS2 prices and insane bundles.

Next year, 360 sales will drop to a complete halt in Europe.

You have information about the new xbox?...

otherwise ROFL

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

SpartanFX said:
so what will happen next week?

PS3>360 despite being more than twice as expensive?

It's basically 3 times more expensive than the arcade model. There's nothing more MS can do really. We just don't want Xbox, simple as that. Oh well.

its pretty much official next week its ps3 back on top on both europe and japan.

pricecut effect was short lived compared to japan well i guess pricecut + target region games do wonders,

but pricecuts alone not.

360 back to winning Just in U.S.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

I'm loving all you guys, do you all believe your own words?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.