By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NNN2004 said:
Staude said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
tombi123 said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
spidey_77 said:
Actually its the most expensive console if you add in wireless adapter + 3 years of XBL. So its pretty amazing ;)

It does come with backwards compatibility tho. With the ps3, you have to add 130€ for a ps2.

Ah, the hidden costs of the ps3. Something the ps fans always fail to mention.

The 360 plays PS2 games?

This is the weakest, most pathetic argument ever. I can only think that you were being sarcastic.

The PS3 doesn't play SNES games, you have to add £20 for a SNES.

Ah, the hidden costs of the PS3.

If you buy a ps3, you need to shell out the extra bucks for a ps2 to play ps2 titles.

If you buy a 360, you don't need to shell out extra dollars to play xbox1 games.

Learn2read T_T

And before you go "but but playing ps2 games is an option", well - so is using wifi over ethernet.

Yep, the hidden costs of the ps3 - it's a shame sony didn't include them on the marketing leaflet they used to get this meme started, you all seem to have learned it by heart.

First of all my ps3 does play ps2 games. Second of all the ps2 is the only last gen console on the market because it's the only last gen console people care about. It has nothing to do with xbox360s support. It doesn't support that many xbox games compaired to what the ps3 support.

The ps3 supports all ps1 games. Thats more games than the xbox360 supports from other consoles so your whole point was just killed.

Besides at some point sony will probably introduce software bc for the ps2.

Final End. Finito.

Also the best games this gen are on ps3. Uncharted and Metal Gear. So stop bitching.

man Uncharted get really old now & did u forget gear of war & halo 3 ? both have higher score than uncharted and for MGS4 the MGS4 come to 360 is strong now so expect it to come to 360 like FFXIII & Tekken 6.

both gears of war and halo 3 are older than uncharted and no i didn't forget them. They just aren't as good. Even if their scores are inflated... oh and even if mgs does come to the 360 (which i doubt) it'll be another year.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network
tombi123 said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
tombi123 said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
spidey_77 said:
Actually its the most expensive console if you add in wireless adapter + 3 years of XBL. So its pretty amazing ;)

It does come with backwards compatibility tho. With the ps3, you have to add 130€ for a ps2.

Ah, the hidden costs of the ps3. Something the ps fans always fail to mention.

The 360 plays PS2 games?

This is the weakest, most pathetic argument ever. I can only think that you were being sarcastic.

The PS3 doesn't play SNES games, you have to add £20 for a SNES.

Ah, the hidden costs of the PS3.

If you buy a ps3, you need to shell out the extra bucks for a ps2 to play ps2 titles.

If you buy a 360, you don't need to shell out extra dollars to play xbox1 games.

Learn2read T_T

And before you go "but but playing ps2 games is an option", well - so is using wifi over ethernet.

Yep, the hidden costs of the ps3 - it's a shame sony didn't include them on the marketing leaflet they used to get this meme started, you all seem to have learned it by heart.

I did read what you put.

If you buy a 360 you have to shell out the extra bucks for a PS2 to play PS2 titles.

I don't know why you think buying a PS2 because the PS3 doesn't play PS2 games, count as hidden costs for the PS3 but not the 360. Neither console can play PS2 games.

Neither console can play gamecube games. Is buying a gamecube hidden costs for both the 360 and PS3?

My PS3 can play PS2 games ;) so that doesnt always count what you say... But besides that with the newer versions of the ps3, your totally correct.. Even though i think that the BC (through software) will return once the ps2 slows down in selling