By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New "Tales Of" for Wii/DS/PSP

carlos710 said:
Seems like some developers are really shifting resources to the Wii after all :)

You mean from the Gamecube? The last game was on the gamecube and the release on PS2 after was only in Japan...

Edit: Is this a turn based RPG? I've never played it. 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
WiiGirl76 said:
IGN is mostly full of balony, have they played the game yet? No. Or at least a playable demo? No. Have they seen trailers or anything like that? No.

IGN were the first who talked about this game coming to Wii if I remember correctly.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ckmlb said:
carlos710 said:
Seems like some developers are really shifting resources to the Wii after all :)

You mean from the Gamecube? The last game was on the gamecube and the release on PS2 after was only in Japan...

Edit: Is this a turn based RPG? I've never played it. 

Actually the last several tales of games were PS2 exclusives.

IGN might be right, since the DS is after all the new lead platform for Tales...which kind of corroborates the idea of a Wii cash-in. I'm hoping for the best, though.

Big news for Nintendo.

Wii # 4594 3226 7132 0861 (please PM me your if you add me, so I can add you too!)

Taltosh

Bump not needed for new Tales games on Wii and DS. :)

Now I just need Suikoden Wii and Skies of Arcadia Wii so the Wii would be a RPG nirvana for me. :D

It's possible since Konami is working on an unnamed Wii RPG for quite a while now. :)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Around the Network

I think it's only a matter of time till the Wii gets all the new good J-RPGS.

Wii # 4594 3226 7132 0861 (please PM me your if you add me, so I can add you too!)

Taltosh

I'm a huge fan of the Tales... series. However, i hate namco for not bringing some PS2 Tales games.

My favorite games of the series are Tales of Symphonia, and Tales of the Abyss. I'm really happy ToS2 is announced, i just hope namco/bandai brings the game to america. However, i wish Team Symphonia is the one developing the game, and not dimps.

Team Destiny: Tales of Destiny -> Tales of Destiny 2 -> Tales of Rebirth -> Tales of Destiny Remake.

Team Symphonia: Tales of Phantasia -> Tales of Eternia -> Tales of Symphonia -> Tales of Abyss.

Legendia was made by a new team who was possibly disbanded afterwords. Probably cause this game sucked big time.

Alfa Systems made Tales of the World.

Tempest was made by Dimps.

Tales of Symphonia had to of been one of my favorite GC games ever. I played through it four times at 50 hours for each play through.

I think the best part about that game is that it is actually open-ended. During one play through my choices actually killed off Zelos. I thought he would come back later in the game, but nope he was gone. Kratos took his place in my team.

Whatever happened to Tales of Tempest for DS haven’t read anything about a US release but TOS2 for Wii is excellent

I bought a used copy of the GC one for like $5 but haven't played it. Probably should. I have a number of gamecube games I really need to play.

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.