By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Next Zelda, when will it arrive?

melbye said:
Christmas 2010

That is WAY too late. Twilight Princess was basically done in 2005, but delayed for Wiis launched. That means they had at least 3 years to be working on a new Zelda for the Wii. It doesn't take that long to make a Zelda game let alone 5 years(2010).  Especially considering the architecture of the Wii's hardware is very similar to the gamecube, and would cut development time even shorter. Yes the Zelda team was working on some other projects(PH, Wii Fit), but I doubt all 50(IS that correct?) members of the team were working on these projects, and even if they were there is plenty of time to start on the next Zelda. If it does come in 2010 expect it to be no latter than the Summer.

Around the Network

I say Q4 2009.

@Imthelegend> Nintendo is not going to make a Zelda specifically for the DSi but for the DS! Because that will limit the software that is sold witch Nintendo are working against you know “expand” “deexpand”? lol. It might have DSi features though ;).

OT: it will arrive when it’s done you heard it here first :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

roma I agree and that is what I meant. It would be suicide to ignore 80 million ds owners.

Xmas 2009

Around the Network

The correct answer to the thread is... Not soon enough. =[

Holiday 2009

Khuutra said:
I'm just saying, don't put money on it. They may let you down. They may make you hurt.

But you could have it all. Their empire of dirt.

Announced at E3 2009.
For sale October 2009.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Meh, I think it'll be in 2010.

I really don't know that much. o_0

The BuShA owns all!