By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Grand Theft Auto:Chinatown Wars = Call of Duty 4 ds?

Gta is almost big as Call of duty.

Call Of Duty 4 sold millions on PS3/Xbox360/Pc,but Ds,even though HuGe Ds userbase,sold about 0.13m.

So will Gta Chinatown Wars succeed or fail?

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

Fail.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

I think it will do ok, but not great in comparison to other GTA's. Keep in mind Call of Duty DS was not advertised, and Chinatown Wars definitely will.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

It will probably fail. But considering how stupid parents are, it may succeed because those 8 year olds love their GTA

Incandescence said:
Fail.

Wow, that brings so much to this topic. Thank you.

OT:  It really depends on the marketing.  Sure the DS has a larger user base, but COD4 was primarily focused on the PS360.  I mean until this topic I didn't even know they HAD released a COD4 on the DS.

360 Tag - narfwack

Around the Network

why would people buy the DS of COD4?

i think GTA:CW will succeed.

narfwack said:
Incandescence said:
Fail.

OT:  It really depends on the marketing.  Sure the DS has a larger user base, but COD4 was primarily focused on the PS360.  I mean until this topic I didn't even know they HAD released a COD4 on the DS.

You're welcome. I only answered the question of whether it would succeed or fail, right?

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Incandescence said:
narfwack said:
Incandescence said:
Fail.

You're welcome. I only answered the question of whether it would succeed or fail, right?

you reply must have 3 or more words

11ht11 said:
Incandescence said:
narfwack said:
Incandescence said:
Fail.

you reply must have 3 or more words

The rules generally disagree with you. I don't even know why people like narf have to make little comments about little things like this.

It will fail for the same reasons that COD4 did. Satisfied?

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

I don't think it will sell well, it will fail harder than any kim possible game

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.