By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - is "The Last Remnant" coming to the ps3?

I'm going to go ahead and say that it's a smart move if it really is a "time-exclusivity" delay and not a "development issue" delay. If it were released same time, I would be in for a hard decision on which version to buy, but Microsoft is making it easy for me. Play it now, or wait 6 months to a year?

Around the Network

THe initial reason was that the UE3 had problems in the PS3 ...but they themselves said that was UNTIL late last year when Epic and Sony worked toghether to make the engine work flawlessly on the machine.Since then the UE3 projects arrive day and date on both machines.And ,since then one year has passed ....so Square has had enough time for putting the PS3 version to the same development stage of the 360 one.They have become just hungry for MS money......provided that they havent released a single next generation game this generation (no ,publishing Tri-Ace IU doesnt count )they prefer this kind of behaviour .....let the years pass and pass showing some CGI trailers of FFXIII and Versus and announcing 360 versions on wich the work hasnt even begun ...and while they do so keep the greens coming from MS.

Its a bit of a shame we are approaching 2009 ,the generation started in 2005 and SE hasnt released a single game of their own on the HD machines .

darthdevidem01 said:
hayeya_k said:
@ Darth,,, we seem to think the same my friend

i dont think that the game is pushed back on the PS3 due to unreal engine problems,, if thats the case, they could simply delay it on 360 and release both versions on the same date,, the same way they are delaying FF13 on PS3 in the west in order to finish the 360 version!!!

Square Enix is playing a whore here,, a whore to the higher bidder, as if they never worked with sony at all !!!! Weird

I totally agree

I am glad that i am not the only one who thinks like this. Well i guess thats why microsoft reported a loss last quater.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:
It's coming once the unreal engine (MS time exclusivity) problems are resolved.

i'mm finding it hard to buy into that crap....if thats the case why can't they delay it till the PS3 version is finished

like FF13 is being delayed for the 360 version

That's... a good point. You know... I never thought about that.

also the way GTA 4 was delayed for PS3...

what?

The fact that the PC version of this game is not coming out at the same time as the Xbox is answer enough. issues with Unreal Engine? Please!

Around the Network
mibuokami said:
The fact that the PC version of this game is not coming out at the same time as the Xbox is answer enough. issues with Unreal Engine? Please!

excellent point my smart friend

Snesboy said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:
It's coming once the unreal engine (MS time exclusivity) problems are resolved.

i'mm finding it hard to buy into that crap....if thats the case why can't they delay it till the PS3 version is finished

like FF13 is being delayed for the 360 version

That's... a good point. You know... I never thought about that.

also the way GTA 4 was delayed for PS3...

what?

There you go http://www.afterdawn.com/news/archive/12709.cfm

mibuokami said:

WOW....clever clever....I completely forgot about that angle

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

hayeya_k said:
@ Darth,,, we seem to think the same my friend

i dont think that the game is pushed back on the PS3 due to unreal engine problems,, if thats the case, they could simply delay it on 360 and release both versions on the same date,, the same way they are delaying FF13 on PS3 in the west in order to finish the 360 version!!!

Square Enix is playing a whore here,, a whore to the higher bidder, as if they never worked with sony at all !!!! Weird

weird why?

sony isn't funding money so why should they not get paid by microsoft, money is a needed good.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Who knows, anything is possible when it comes to SE.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies