By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSP 3000 or Xbox 360?

If the money dont grow up on the on your back, buy a DS, better games, lower price. If you have one, then, use the money to buy more games, i would do that.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

Around the Network

i say get a 360, since the quality of the hardware has really improved over the past year+ and the library of games is huge. plus i feel the new xbox live experience with avatars and everything else would make the decision easier, but either way good luck with your decision.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

psp

PSP

I have faced similar choice recently, having a Wii and a good PC at home (bought very recently) i was thinking about buying a 360.

But since recently i'm on a move constantly i've decided to get a handheld instead, and PSP (buying the 3000 as soon as it comes out)seems to be more appealing to me then the DS. Looking at your situation i would get a PSP, since it does have quite good library of titles, plus the media capabilites.

If money is the issue get a slim and light because it will get a price cut.

Does anyone know when will the 3000 come out in the UK?

Around the Network
starcraft said:
This was never going to be a genuine debate. You already know what your choice is.

Get the PSP.

One could have said the same thing (bolded) about your "friends" dilemma of PS3 or 360. But I'm not going to take this more off-topic.

You already gave him the correct choice.

Lolcislaw said:
I have faced similar choice recently, having a Wii and a good PC at home (bought very recently) i was thinking about buying a 360.

But since recently i'm on a move constantly i've decided to get a handheld instead, and PSP (buying the 3000 as soon as it comes out)seems to be more appealing to me then the DS. Looking at your situation i would get a PSP, since it does have quite good library of titles, plus the media capabilites.

If money is the issue get a slim and light because it will get a price cut.

Does anyone know when will the 3000 come out in the UK?

There has been no official release date, but you should expect it in the next few weeks

My missus has a DS, and it's been gathering a lot of dust. Don't have any games for that one myself.

@bouzane: I have a medium pc that can run everything well enough. Bia: HH on highest settings for example and that game is extremely recent.

I still play Gran turismo online a lot, an rts called Blitzkrieg which is old, but enjoyed by an extremely hardcore crowd and the usual bunch of games, GTA, COD and that sorta stuff. Used to be more diverse in my active PS2 era, but too little time nowadays. Did get LBP on preorder though.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

Gazz said:
My missus has a DS, and it's been gathering a lot of dust. Don't have any games for that one myself.

@bouzane: I have a medium pc that can run everything well enough. Bia: HH on highest settings for example and that game is extremely recent.

I still play Gran turismo online a lot, an rts called Blitzkrieg which is old, but enjoyed by an extremely hardcore crowd and the usual bunch of games, GTA, COD and that sorta stuff. Used to be more diverse in my active PS2 era, but too little time nowadays. Did get LBP on preorder though.

That game isn't a good example for awesome graphics