By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FF: Dissidia EVERY character avatars (that includes Cloud & Terra!)

MANUELF said:
@swyggi
With Celes or Sabin is fine

There's a rumor about secret charaters,even if would be cool to have favorite ones like Auron(FFX),Vivi(FFIX).Edgar,Sabin or Cyan(FFVI).....I don't think SE want to give us that happyness(perhaps something about space on the UMD or don't want to mess with the "equilibrium" of FF characters from every game).

I will bet that Gogo and Mog could both appear as secret characters,perhaps another ones???

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
Soriku said:
lol. Why are you hiding that you changed it to Terra from a GH avatar?

I am not hiding anything. I am defending myself against your slanderous lies! Why do you feel the need to spread such hate and mis-information amongst the populace?

Seraphic_Sixaxis

Oh i dunno, wild guess here, but maybe because it IS the same picture sept yours has photoshoped grass hair lulz!

You make an adulterous point. Perhaps when you stop sacrificing kittens to elder gods you can explain it in more detail.

Pardon?

OT7 said:
MANUELF said:
@swyggi
With Celes or Sabin is fine

There's a rumor about secret charaters,even if would be cool to have favorite ones like Auron(FFX),Vivi(FFIX).Edgar,Sabin or Cyan(FFVI).....I don't think SE want to give us that happyness(perhaps something about space on the UMD or don't want to mess with the "equilibrium" of FF characters from every game).

I will bet that Gogo and Mog could both appear as secret characters,perhaps another ones???

that sounds sweet!

Soriku said:
@Gnizmo

I was talking about your Terra avatar that you just put up. I might put Zidane but he's been used a lot of times. Maybe. Gotta think.

@Jo21

TWEWY isn't :) Neither is 358/2 Days.

those are minor compared to dissidia, birth by sleep and agito :P

Soriku said:
@Jo21

TWEWY > All. Except MAYBE BBS.

i got twewy its good but hell dissidia agito and bbs kick it ass .

BTW: agito trailer was leaked go look it, its multiplayer nomura awesomeness!

i posted a thread on sony forum <3

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
Then why is blond and not the original green hair?

Doesn't she have blonde hair in the originial Japanese version?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
MANUELF said:
Then why is blond and not the original green hair?

Doesn't she have blonde hair in the originial Japanese version?

In the game? No

In the commercial? Yes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkToXZe0DTM

Can't wait for this game, one of my most anticipated on the PSP.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

swyggi said:
They should put a few more characters in there. Auron and Tifa at least....

They can still have DLC for the PSP can't they

Wow, with Terra there I can finally see a Terra Vs Kuja Fight. I don't care WHAT your opinions of kuja is, that guy is the most powerful villian out of those 10. I don't think anyone else has tore apart a planet out of a fit of rage. Kefka came close, and don't even say sephiroth is the most powerful, because he's one of the weakest in my opinion. Didn't even achieve godlike power. Sheesh.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?