By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Signatures / images - designers wanted!!

I do have photoshop Cs2... let me know, just will take a while to get a graphic done with my schedule.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
I do have photoshop Cs2... let me know, just will take a while to get a graphic done with my schedule.

My understanding is that everyone can help making game and signature banners, so pick a few games!

(600x100 px for the gamebanners)

kuraobi said:

Well I've made a generic Wii banner. I'm not sure it's a good idea to put characters in the generic banners, as they may not fit well with every game...

Well here's my banner :

That generic Wii banner looks awesome. I hope they decide to use it.

BengaBenga Game banners look great. Like ioi said theyre not mean to be sigs like alot of you just jumped on them and starting using them but since Benga doesnt have a problem with it than its fine I guess.
Still I hope your game banners get used.

@SHMUPGurus your idea is great hope that gets picked up as well.

kuraobi said:

Well I've made a generic Wii banner. I'm not sure it's a good idea to put characters in the generic banners, as they may not fit well with every game...

Well here's my banner :

Yeh that is really good

@Valkyria00 & Munkeh 111 :

Just took a few pics of my own Wii and Wiimote, then a bit of photoshop and that's it. I'm glad you like it. I can make a X360 and a DS banner too but I don't own Sony platforms.
I'll try and make a X360 banner tomorrow.

Around the Network

BengaBenga's ones are good.

Here's one my friend made for me. I may have a 360 one coming soon.

Ooo...I didn't know about this...I am willing to help. I have gotten a lot better at photoshop.

^_^

Smeags said:
Here's one my friend made for me. I may have a 360 one coming soon.

Hmmm, for some reason it didn't work: http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c50/thegoldensmeagol/Banners/Wii21.gif

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Simple one, hopefully I will have enought time to make a lot.

edit: damn I didn't make it the right size..

Here it is, made some changes to the banner

^_^