By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Signatures / images - designers wanted!!

Another Banner.

^_^

Around the Network

I'd donate all my VG$ to someone who did a Suikoden one. I'd love to do one myself, but I suck at photo editing

zexen_lowe said:
I'd donate all my VG$ to someone who did a Suikoden one. I'd love to do one myself, but I suck at photo editing

I can help, but I can't seem to find great pics, If you have some, can you get me a link?

^_^

noslodecoy said:

I was bored at work and I wanted to participate so I threw together a signature concept :D.

This along with SHMUPGurus design look neat. ioi pay attention and implement!

kuraobi said:
@Valkyria00 & Munkeh 111 :

Just took a few pics of my own Wii and Wiimote, then a bit of photoshop and that's it. I'm glad you like it. I can make a X360 and a DS banner too but I don't own Sony platforms.
I'll try and make a X360 banner tomorrow.

Really should do them. No one else is doing the console/company banners like ioi asked for. Plus if you can do a Wii version that good Id love to see a DS/360 one.

Around the Network

Here's another one by Kaiser, a member who never visits here.

Benga if you could do a valve one like L4D, TF2 or HL i would be like :O

Kind of skimmed this thread...but I might be able to help out with a portion of the project

I have a banner for every single game for the Xbox1 & Xbox360:

Xbox1: 1,000~ Banners (Wide Icons) for every single game. They are all the same dimensions... As well as Arade Banners (Nintendo/Sega/etc), here are a couple of examples:

http://pics.apartment808.com/users/NineT9mustang/MyPrograms.png
http://pics.apartment808.com/users/NineT9mustang/Fifa.jpg

Xbox360: 500+ Banners for the Xbox360... All the same dimensions as the banners above.

I'm pretty lazy and not too active here in the forums, so give me a PM if this would be of interest and Ill upload it to you...

zexen here I made one, I can make one with both pics if you want, but I think this looks nice and simple.

^_^

noslodecoy said:

I was bored at work and I wanted to participate so I threw together a signature concept :D.

I like your concept noslodecoy. Maybe switch vg$ for post count (and make sure you can fit 10 numbers for Soriku's post count)

Signature goes here!