By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Signatures / images - designers wanted!!

I'll get to work on some designs....not that im that good lol

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
I'll get to work on some designs....not that im that good lol

try try try....but never cry

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

So, when you click on a game page and you are looking at its sales in individual reasons, you can see the Banner for the system it is for at the top.

Does the game itself have its own specific background for its page!? Or does it just fill out where the release dates are and what not. I'd imagine things would be like when Gamespot has a big release coming up, the whole page of the website has a background for a game.

Individual games can have that, like a MySpace for the games.

I'll take it upon myself to think of more ideas today.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

For agame sales signature, you could have the game title, and the sales for two weeks right below it, in all territories in gif. form, for Example:

No More Heroes
JAP NA EU
Week 1 20k 30k 15k
Week 2 5k 25k 17k

The weeks proceeding it flash with each frame of the gif. This must be small of course.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Hey ioi! Nice to see that the update is coming along nicely. I might have a little idea for that ''gamercard'' sales banner you're talking about. I've made a little mock-up here:

A bot or something could generate your user info in a corner of the banner (pretty much like the Halo banners and stuff), and the sales bars would be custom made or something. If you want DS and PSP sales, you could select it from a menu, and then the banner would create itself. I don't know if all of this is possible nowadays, but it could be a nice idea.

Like I've said before, it's just a mock-up, so it isn't final, but I hope you like the user-friendly idea of it instead of just being a banner with sales numbers and stuff.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Well I've made a generic Wii banner. I'm not sure it's a good idea to put characters in the generic banners, as they may not fit well with every game...

Well here's my banner :

You kids can have all the Wii PS3 360 games.. I'm gonna make the old school games banners! xD

I hate that dog...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Here is a cleaner version with a cleaner view of the current hardware sales and such. Still WIP (so don't mind the little bar on the ''G'' not appearing):

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Well, I made mine and psrocks sig...
But all I did really was crop and screw around with pics I shamelessly stole from DeviantART, so that's pretty much the extent of my ability :P