By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Not a bad week!

Around the Network

I can't wait to see software! Oh yeah congrats to the top three sellers. When does that new PSP come out in NA?

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Goddbless said:
I can't wait to see software! Oh yeah congrats to the top three sellers. When does that new PSP come out in NA?

Oct. 15th I think.  That's two weeks of VGChartz data away, maybe 3 for reliable numbers.

blackstar said:
danielhiru said:

I wonder what september and october NPD will look like, last 2 months VG charts has been a lil off on PS3 and 360

when do we get september NDP ???

and when do we ger October NDP??

NPD is bullshit, saying so since  spring 08

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Menago KF said:
Huh, i wonder if the Wii actually IS losing it's steam....

Haha its doubtful its that.  Not with everything else being at record highs for Wii.  You wouldn't start to see a slowdown in this time of the year let alone if the other's are getting increases for pre holiday month, October.  It's either 2 things.  One wii is still supply constrained in America.  Or 2 we are getting the numbers blatantly wrong.  It's mroe than likely the first than the latter but still good to know when its either one of those eh haha.

Around the Network

Great news for the 360. It has beaten the ps3 by a large margin and i think this holliday will be grat for him. Good job.

Zucas said:
Menago KF said:

Haha its doubtful its that.  Not with everything else being at record highs for Wii.  You wouldn't start to see a slowdown in this time of the year let alone if the other's are getting increases for pre holiday month, October.  It's either 2 things.  One wii is still supply constrained in America.  Or 2 we are getting the numbers blatantly wrong.  It's mroe than likely the first than the latter but still good to know when its either one of those eh haha.

I know this is anectdotal but I saw a used Wii in the game store today.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Goddbless said:
Zucas said:
Menago KF said:

Haha its doubtful its that. Not with everything else being at record highs for Wii. You wouldn't start to see a slowdown in this time of the year let alone if the other's are getting increases for pre holiday month, October. It's either 2 things. One wii is still supply constrained in America. Or 2 we are getting the numbers blatantly wrong. It's mroe than likely the first than the latter but still good to know when its either one of those eh haha.

I know this is anectdotal but I saw a used Wii in the game store today.

Haha you want a medal or something.

Smeags said:
blazinhead89 said:
LOL. PS3 Double the price but doesn't get outsold by Double (360). 360 Half the price, Not Double The Sales tho ;)

Easy Blazinhead, your bias is showing.

Anywho, it's that time again folks!

Handheld Sales: 493,377
Console Sales: 577,619

DS: 72 %
PSP: 28 %

Wii: 48 %
360: 30 %
PS3: 22 %

Lol. I was just kidding with the Spin Machine :P

@Blazenhead

Curses, you got me. >_<