By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN: Saints Row 2 - PS360 (8.2)

taken from review http://uk.ign.com/

"Closing Comments
Saints Row 2 isn't a GTA killer, but it's a GTA alternative. Players who enjoyed the action-packed moments of GTA will have an absolute blast with Saints Row 2. It's tough not to hate on the slightly lacking production values, but when you see the rest of the game it actually makes a bit more sense. The technical shortcomings are the only truly bad part of Saints Row 2, but the core gameplay experience is extremely enjoyable. Do yourself a favor and -- if you're a fan of open world games -- go out and pick up a copy of Saints Row 2. There's enough crazy-insane tomfoolery to keep a machete in the hands of even the most straight- laced citizens. "

----------------------------------------------

i was hoping this game to be very good, i mean an 8.2 is good but its put me off a bit, i may still try it out as the 1st one wasnt to bad at all.

both versions got 8.2 overall, and both got 7 for grafix, although on the grafix score they said ps3 version looks a bit washed out just like they said on assasins creed an rgb setting job i think.

what do you think then, does saints row 2 intrest you? 

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

I thought the first one was great and am looking forward to playing this one.

A good score, not really interested in the game.

i dont like this game & i dont know why ... something wrong with this game make me hate it.

^^^same here NNN2004,,,after GTA 4 which dissapointed me i m not really interested in that sort of game anymore

Around the Network

wat i don't get is why no trophies 4 ps3 when all the source's stated that it will have them on release hopefully patched soon

Play Me

Personally not interested, but looks machine gun Ghetofabulous!

I liked GTAIV. I think 8.2 is a good score, with an even better written review. That said, I'm not huge on open world games, never have been.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Seems cool. Not interested though.

4 ≈ One

NNN2004 said:
i dont like this game & i dont know why ... something wrong with this game make me hate it.

You are really breaking my heart! What is it that you hate about the game?

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo