By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - NHL: Thread for the 2008-2009 Season

Montreals got the cup this year I guaranteed it, remember that I said that now.

Around the Network

Too many phony habs fans here. At least some of them have flags on their cars from the beginning of this season as opposed to just during play-offs...

I've been a fan every sinse I could remember, my whole family are habs fans so that was the only team I could go for, but every season I've always rooted for Montreal no matter how bad they were doing...

arsenal009 said:
Too many phony habs fans here. At least some of them have flags on their cars from the beginning of this season as opposed to just during play-offs...

Where is "here"?

izaaz101 said:
arsenal009 said:
Too many phony habs fans here. At least some of them have flags on their cars from the beginning of this season as opposed to just during play-offs..

Where is "here"?

Montreal... majority of ppl here jump on the play-off bandwagon & pretend they know what hockey is, i can't stand them.

BTW, for all u hockey fans, check out nhl09 for ps360, 100x better than 08.

Around the Network
arsenal009 said:
izaaz101 said:
arsenal009 said:
Too many phony habs fans here. At least some of them have flags on their cars from the beginning of this season as opposed to just during play-offs..

Where is "here"?

Montreal... majority of ppl here jump on the play-off bandwagon & pretend they know what hockey is, i can't stand them.

BTW, for all u hockey fans, check out nhl09 for ps360, 100x better than 08.

It's the same everywhere man. When Luongo was playing poorly everyone wanted to trade him. When he got the the 3 SO's in a row, everyone's touting him as the Vezina winner. It gets tiring after a while, but I tend to ignore it most of the time.

4-2 win for the Canucks over the grammatical errors! Did you enjoy the game oxford? How was the atmosphere in GM place?

Darryl Sydor returns to Dallas, Phillipe Boucher Pittsburgh bound. Two older players, who haven't played welll this year. Maybe the change in scenery will do them well.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=256157&lid=headline&lpos=secStory_nhl

Habs will win tonight 5 - 3

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Crazy game in ChiTown last night.

The Nucks are gonna roll through Long Island tonight. =]

Holy crap, Boston is 10-3-4? Wtf?